Topic: Knights Of The Old Republic 3: The Sith War

Ok, now that I have your attention:

1) I am NOT from Lucas arts
2) I am setting up a Knights 3 Play-by-post game at Yahoo! Groups.  Why?  Because I'm sick of waiting for a game that has not been annouced/confirmed despite years of speculation by the masses.  In my mind its as good as denying it. 

So what have I done?  I've compiled together as much info as I can (still working though.  Help would be nice) and I'm constructing a KoToR 3 game.  Oh yes.  Revan and the Exile went beyond the Outer Rim into the Unknown Regions to fight the True Sith (according to Kreia).  Well, now the Exiles companions are rebuilding the republic, the Jedi Order, and are creating an army to fight beside the leader they'd do anything to save.

But, as I said before, I need some help.  After all, its a lot to chew on setting this whole thing up.  Those interested should contact me at california_rules2001@yahoo.com.  Be aware that only serious offers to help will even be considered, and I could use three or so people.  I have an initial plot set up, as well as a Jedi Counsel constituted.  What I need is help assembling biographies of the existing characters (all of whom are Star Wars cannon, except one who is a character intended for KoToR2, but who got cut) and planetary information for 12+ different worlds that will be involved.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Knights Of The Old Republic 3: The Sith War

That is a damn great idea and I hope that it takes off .

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg