Topic: Smallville

a place to talk about Smallville

Re: Smallville

dont watch it

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

Kinda boring.
It remind me of soap operas which are VERY boring.

u can say that  agian

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

why do you say that

Becouse it is true.
Kent and Lana love each other but they won't be together becouse neither of yhem will admit it.
Like in soap operas.

yeah but cloe likes clark too

Yeah, I forgot about her. She is cute. But didn't she tell him that she likes him?
I think she did.

nope i dont think so. in a few episodes clark loves some girl with powers

I watched one episode when he fell in love with some girl that can transport from one place to another. But that was only one episode.

watched it too she does die though sad someone Clark could be with and he actually liked her

heh...heh

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

But she didn't die. Clark only stopped her from teleporting. I liked those episodes when some girl is opsesed with Lana. She can shapeshift. It was funny. First she wanted to kill her, then she fell in love with her.....

then you didn't watch the other episode then because she dies

Probaby... I stopped watching it.

see thats why you didn't know that

OK. I don't know every part. I know that he was suppose to rule the world or something, right?I stopped watching then.

ok

Since you like Clark Kent so much, there is some new movie that came out he acts in it. Something dozen....I can't remember. Did you watch it?

Cheaper by the Dozen