Topic: Get Ready For MU Legend Open Beta

Get Ready For MU Legend Open Beta And Its Minimum Requirements
There is little left for MU Legend to enter its Open Beta phase, more specifically this phase will take place in September, so you can register. If you do not know what cheap mu legend zen is going to be tranquil from playerhot.com, we are going to reveal everything that you will find in this new delivery of this well-known video game.

It's been 16 years since the video game MU came out and was known in the world of role-playing games. This new delivery, according to the company, we back to a previous time where even Kundun had not dominated the MU world. With the classic elements that secured Mu Online this new delivery delves more into buy mu legend zen user experience. We will encounter hordes of monsters to hunt with the various existing classes. With new maps where we can camp at our own pace.

Well you decide to create your guild or join one with the passage of time and as the guild progresses you can get different advantages like having your own cheap mu zen ship. In addition you will have the classic pets of MU Online with a renewed look and an endless number of jewels to be obtained.BY http://www.playerhot.com/games/mu-legend/Golds here now...... well done, so thanks!

Re: Get Ready For MU Legend Open Beta

Let me know when closed beta hits

I'll either allow it or I won't. It's not up to you.