Re: What Is Your Side In Real Life?

if the emporor asks me to join him i let a fart and say: oops, sorry emporor.
and then i cast force lightning on him so he dies

even if you kill me, i will be stronger then before. - ben kenobi

how are you going to manage that?

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

my farts are so bad, so he will die almost so i just need to finish him with lightning

Neutreal

lol Ranger. He's lethal. The jedi now have their weapon against the jedi.........FARTING!!! Its unstoppable!!!

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

lol but im not a jedi but i want to be
and jedi dont attack thereselves matar, they ''attack'' the sith

Yes thats true, my mistake, I should of put sith. Wheres time travel when you need it.

lol everywere

attacking the jedi isnt the jedi goal

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

and sometimes sith attack other sith

It was a mistake sion. I mistyped. Didn't mean to put sith there.

Sith always attack their master. So why would you want to be a sith. The paranoia!!! yikes

so he will fall in no-time

I thnik i would defineitly put my self dark, but its like an anikin skywalker dark, In short i do bad things with good intent.

I think it will be better for me if I stay on the light side...

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

I guess I'd show up with a light blue background, like most people here.

Though at times, I can drop down to pith-black red pretty easily wink

My background would be BLACK because I have fell soooo far I have passed the RED and went straight to BLACK.

I real life I  lol  at people when they get hurt, I like to hurt people and IF you make me mad or DISRESPECT me I WILL kill you without thinking that it is wrong.

I DON'T TRUST ANYBODY AND THAT INCLUDES MY OWN PARENTS.

I have had family and best friends die and I have never cried but I have  lol  at the ways that they have died. I have pissed on grave stones and even dug up graves just to see what they looked like. I even have a human skull in my room that I got out of a grave and I think that the guy died about 100 years ago.

So if I had to put what I am it would be as fallowed:

DARK SIDE: 98.8%

LIGHT SIDE: 1.2%

That is what I am like in real life and I can't wait to join the Military so I can get paid to kill people and it will feel good again to kill someone but this time I will get paid.....

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg

well that's...interesting i suppose  B) in real life i'm definitely LS, i have a wife and a fairly happy life although i deal with depression every day, but all in all i enjoy things. i can be a smart ass, but that doesn't mean i can't be a good person  B)

"That which blocks your ears is worthless fear. The enemy is one, you are one. What is there to fear? Cast off your fear. Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still. Retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die."-Zangetsu Tensa

Nobody can say that they are only on the LS or on the DS because their is always both LS and DS inside you fighting in a endless battle. Even monks that serve the light have darkness within them even if it is very small it is still in their. In other words you can not have good without evil, It is as easy as that.  big_smile

Very true, and you have given me an epiphany. I'm going to be Neutral in all things from now on, no Light or Dark

"That which blocks your ears is worthless fear. The enemy is one, you are one. What is there to fear? Cast off your fear. Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still. Retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die."-Zangetsu Tensa

That's cool  B)  big_smile