Re: Sith Jedi Or Netural

Let the light shine forth!

But soft, what light through yonder window breaks!
-William Shakespeare

where did that come from

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

that was quit random. THE SOUTH WILL RULE AGAIN!!! *endless yipping begins*

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

north will always rule

Only in your mind!!

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

I'm just a bit on the darkside roll I wouldn't mind using lightning on few people I know  big_smile

north and south both not!
middle is the best(so both of them)
lol

even if you kill me, i will be stronger then before. - ben kenobi

I guess I have gotten over the fear of my peers. I know the martial arts and nobody messes with me. I guess that's why I was able to evole into the lightside. No fear, no hate.

I cant be fully jedi as I like to be evil. But I cant be fully evil as I have a good side. So im a happy neutral

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

I'm fairly sure that you are a light side jedi. I doubt that you have stolen a considerable amount or killed someone, or even beat the life out of someone. The dark side calls for you, you hunger to taste it but it would take something catastrocphic for you to turn. Everybody here is a light side member, even if you think the dark side is cool.

That isn't necessarily true. You know nothing of our backgrounds. You may speak for yourself, but leave our tonges alone.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

I pretty sure you haven't either. Just becuse I speak to you by writing doesn't mean I am an idiot. I  never said knew your background story, but I can tell. Let's not argue about this anyway becuase of the fact people are way to proud to admit anything, anyway  :mellow:. So let's just drop it but head my words is all.

lol, nah I say evil things to people I don't really care about. I'm a light sided neutral.

i am a sith all hail the sith

yes i feel the darkness in u young one come and join us

soon the sith will rule once more and kill all who stand in there way
all hail sith
all hail sith
ALL HAIL SITH

heh...heh

Then after they kill everyone (Or so they think) they will murder each other to seek power. Leaving the Ninjas to create the galaxy all over again big_smile

That's how the force started in the first place. heh...heh

Indeed my ninja chum wink Ninjas are the wisest and oldest group around.