Re: The Dark Unknown

Same. I'll give you time to create a few more, and I'll create a few more.

To be one with the force, you must be one with yourself.

I guess make the characters here and just implement them in the story.

Name:
Alliance:
Weapons:
Appearance:
Background:
History:
Species:
Ship (if they have one):
Class:

I just looked and I have like 8 people.

With Jester gone everyone on Junkka is sort of trapped.

Last edited by Taustin17 (2017-04-24 21:26:08)

Yeah, that's why I was kinda up for that small time gap because then it gives me a chance to get Shab out of her current conversation trap.

I have nowhere near that many. tongue I had a draft for two or three in my head that I'll flesh out and add later on. But you do like to challenge yourself on characters. tongue

Hobby writer, here's my sci-fi;
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/36579/endeavour

Because I apparently have nothing better to do, I'm going to post a recap of the characters I already have & where they currently are.

==========

Name: Shab Kyja
Alliance: N/A, mercenary.
Weapon(s): Pair of blasters, with a short vibroblade for back-up.
Appearence: 5'7", mismatched enviro-suit parts, purple visor screen obscures facial features. Will often wear a dark cloak for effect.
Background: Child of the unlikely couple of a Mandalorian father and Ubese mother. Both tired of the arguments within their own kinds, and instead found their own way as mercenaries, and bringing their child up in such a life.
History: After coming of age I started hiring myself to mercenary groups as a skilled technician with combat skills - taught by parents - and have earnt a reputation for getting the job done in unique and creative ways.
Species: Ubese
Ship: Choking Kipper
Class: Mercenary Scout

(last left Junkka in conversation with Jester showing him footage of Penalla, has history with Kraven)

==========

Name: Xam, last name unknown
Alliance: Herself
Weapon(s): Anything going, usually has a variety of blades and potions hidden on her person.
Appearence: 5ft0, long, dark green high ponytail down her back, exotic, colourful robes that can be easily retied for practicality.
Background: Unknown
History: Since leaving her home world - though never reveals under what circumstances - has trained extensively in all forms of weapons and combats, before eventually being recruited by an exclusive assassins guild. Since completing her training she has usually been found within various Hutt dynasties, and has gained a reputation for being unkillable.
Species: Falleen
Ship: N/A
Class: Assassin

(last left crashing into Junkka)

==========

Name: Nei Herand
Alliance: ex-Jedi, but not fallen.
Weapon: Usually a blade, but currently unarmed.
Appearance: 5ft8, dark blonde hair falling over her pale face, hiding her grey eyes.
Background: After undergoing years of padawan training, and showing great aptitude for the force both physically and mentally, she felt like she never really fit in, and after years of such feelings of loneliness she ran away.
History: Was found by the Jedi as a young teenager after an attack on her small village, which left her with no voice after a bladed attack to her throat that left her lucky to be alive. She has a bot to enable her to speak, but frequently signs as her preference.
Species: Human
Class: Jedi Padawan

(last left on Coruscant reading up on Force prophesies after having vision of Sara Jane and Venrii fighting & Sara killing her brother)

And here are my current thoughts on new characters. I'm not sure if I'm going to start Astra on Coruscant or Junkka yet. And I think I'll leave thinking of new ones depending on what new 'groups' you end up introducing, and compliment appropriately rather than us taking completely disparate directions.

==========

Name: Shkala Zavo
Alliance: Kric
Weapons: Pair of blaster pistols, and grenades.
Appearance: 5ft5, thin, athletic, simple leather headband around her montrals, embellished with tokens such as teeth and blaster casings of varying import. Pale rust coloured skin, the only white markings on her face are the ovals around her eyes, but sometimes paints more on as 'war paint', refuses to wear shoes.
Background: Lived on Junkka all her life, brought up by her parents in traditional Togruta ways, but has no idea how they came to be on Junkka rather than Shili. Will not think twice about leaving people behind if they can't keep up.
History: Made her own way in the lowest classes of Junkka, taking cantina, gang & bounty work to get credits to live. Mastered the art of being useful whilst keeping her alliances free. She's brash and fiery, willing to fight for her territory, but doesn't take pot-shots at those who haven't earnt her ire.
Species: Togruta
Class: Rogue/scoundrel

==========

Name: Kric Zenezz
Alliance: Shkala
Weapons: Vibrosword
Appearance: 5ft10, green skin, traditional bands on his head tendrils. Large black eyes that he uses to unnerve people as Nautolans rarely blink.
Background: Rare for nautolans to go offworld. Grew up on Glee Anselm, in both land and aquatic environments. Parents took Kric travelling age 17, but they were killed and Kric ended up brought to Junkka to be sold into slavery.
History: Before the auction could take place a small group broke into the holding pens to break out a Junkka gang member. Shkala was part of the group and after Kric disarmed a couple of her 'colleagues' he managed to persuade her to release them all. After that he ended up on the streets as a lack of tech knowledge held him back, and after a few more run ins with Shkala he managed to persuade her to teach him how to slice through computers and doors. After proving to be a quick study and holding his own, they've been allies since, taking all jobs one gets as a pair.
Species: Nautolan
Class: Scout

==========

Name: Astra Sar
Alliance: Jedi
Weapons: Dual blade lightsabre, green.
Appearance: 5ft3, purple skin. Traditional jedi robes, but shaded blue. Traditional Twi'lek headband.
Background: Was found by the order at a young age and has trained to be a Jedi ever since. Having always been slow to take sides and to consider her actions she trained in the ways of the consular, using diplomacy to solve issues.
History: Most of her assignments from the Council have involved her travelling between diplomatic incidents or negotiations. Though not always successful she has learnt how to adapt and survive in many different situations and environments.
Species: Twi'lek
Ship: Silver Eagle
Class: Jedi Master (consular)

I'll have recap and recruits up in about a day or two. Busy, busy, busy.

Name: Nitsua Snevets
Alliance: Light Side, Jedi
Weapon: Blue lightsaber
Appearance: Youthful, Green eyes, dark brown hair, a scar running down his face, endomorphic build (look it up), 6'2", Native American Caucasian
Background: This young Jedi has fought plenty a foe, becoming diverse in the art of the lightsaber, received scar after his uncle tried to give him to the Hutt Mafia.
History: As a kid he was sold to the Hutt Mafia, and was rescued from his captors after learning he had the force, the Jedi felt such a raw power and sent members of the order to investigate, and he became a Jedi Knight, never feeling the same power he unleashed all those years ago, he is searching for what caused him to explode.
Ship: The TMT
Class: Jedi Knight
Last Known Location: Before the bombs exploded, Nitsua was in the shadows of Coruscant.
---------------------------------------------------------
Name: "Kraven", real name unknown.
Alliance: Self
Weapon(s): Blaster pistol, Vibroblade and Echani Vibroblade, Stun Baton, A full container of CryoBan Grenades, Blaster Carbine, a modified silver lightsaber that allows a non-force user to handle the Lightsaber
Appearence: 6'3", Dark-skinned, Muscular build, Bald, Handsome
Background: Unknown
History: Unknown
Ship (if they have one): The TMT
Class: Ex-Bounty Hunter, Current Pilot
Last Known Location: Before Coruscant was attacked, Kraven was last seen trying to get communications through to Junkka.
---------------------------------------------
Name: Venrii Harsshk
Alliance: Whoever has the most credits.
Weapons: Fangs, claws, a Vibroblade, and instincts.
Appearance: Fur-covered body. 6'6", canine head, robed body.
Background: Family was killed by Farmers when he was born, the farmers took him in and raised him as a dog/son, years pass and they tell him about his parents. After being treated so negatively and the news of the betrayal, he kills the farmers with his newly grown claws and fangs, disgusted by his actions he leaves his home. 
History: He is found by a young girl and taken to her parents, after learning his past, the adopt him seeing good in his eyes. Years later, mandalorians invade the planet and taking over, his parents and sister are bound to be killed after disobeying the rules, he takes his sister away after their parents sacrifice themselves to give their children enough time.
Species: Shistavanen
Ship: Currently looking
Class: Citizen, mandalorian fugitive.
Last Known Location: Before the bombs exploded, Venrii was last seen with his sister leaving a cantina, after a mild disturbance with a patron.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Sara Jane Polvetrick
Alliance: Venrii
Weapons: 2 Blaster pistols
Appearance: 5'6", Brown medium hair, lean, currently dirty after being chased by mandalorians for 2 years.
Background: Born to farmers, she was taught how to live, exceeds in intelligence, decent with shooting, is excellent in manipulating men.
History: She found Venrii in her fields while playing one day, her family.adopted him and they bonded, in their late teens, mandalorians came and seized her home planet, was set to be executed but Venrii interfered and they escaped, being on the run ever since.
Ship: Seeking one currently.
Class: Civilan, orphan, mandalorian fugitive.
Last Known Location: Before the bombs exploded, was last seen leaving a cantina with her brother after causing a disturbance with a patron.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Brutas Zawwi
Alliance: Sith
Weapon: Sith Sniper
Background: Former bounty killer, dead or alive, he choses dead every time. Little else is known.
History: No one knows much other than he is as deadly as they come
Species: Human (I'm not a species risk taker)
Ship: The Sidewinder
Class: Current Sith Recruiter
Last Known Location: Before the attack on Coruscant, he was last seen being revived from the dead and being in the teleported group.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Master Tamos Anist
Alliance: Unknown
Weapon: Eternity, A special blue lightsaber with a red outlining.
Appearance: 6'4", bearded, scraggly medium hair, built.
Background: A Jedi Master who went missing on a scout mission.
History: Stories have circulated about his breakage of his oath.
Ship: Diamond Dragon
Class: Thought deceased Jedi Master.
Last Known Location: Before the attack on Coruscant, Tamos was last seen being teleported on Junkka.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Dacrott Waerst
Alliance: Generally themselves
Weapon: Darksaber
Appearance: Ape-like, Silver hair
Background: Extremely Unknown
History: Only known history is that they have been spotted on Korriban for centuries
Species: Massassi
Ship: Unknown
Class: Unknown
Last Known Locaton: Before the attack on Coruscant, Dacrott was last seen being in the company of the teleported group on Junkka.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Penalla Solladron
Weapon: Dual-sided lightsaber
Appearance: Extremely pale and had the skin color of ash, has a scar on mouth, 6"0', extremely thin
Background: Current ruler of Korriban. Known to be extremely powerful in the force and is incredibly fast.
History: All that is known is she has risen an army, seized korriban, and now looking to end the war very quickly in order to move on to the galaxy.
Species: Once was human, but over hundreds of years, it is unknown what she is in this day and age.
Ship: The Sun Stealer
Class: Empress
Last Known Location: Before the attack on Coruscant, she was on Junkka being teleported by Tamos.

You like your characters. tongue

What? Explain.
-------------
Recruits soon.
-------------
Nah uh

I meant that you have many, many characters.

Only 8

Name: Lillithen Mybryx
Alliance: Republic
Weapon: Unarmed
Appearance: See Species, hazel eyes, violet hair, 5'9", wearing Jedi Robes, a few scars are on her, most prominently a scar going down her right eye, not effecting the eye; just a scar going down her brow to her cheekbone, and wears a black veil to hide her face and for her to focus easier.
Background: She was brought into the Order at an early age, her skill with the force was advanced, this caused the Jedi to see the potential in having her train with the Force, she fell in love with a republic diplomat and this caused a rift between her and the Order, they left her with an ultimatum, either be exiled from the Order or stop her feeling for the diplomat, she chose exile. After a time of peace, the diplomat was assassinated, destroyed by not being able to save her love, she relearned the force to protect everyone who was involved with republic as she can. She is highly advance in the force.
History: She has been apart of the Jedi Order and has gone on many missions for them, once upon falling in love she left, and stopped being apart of any action until her partner was killed in an assassination, that experience caused her to become a defender to as much as the Republic as she can.
Species: Zeltron
Ship: None
Class: Guardian, Exile
----------------------------------------------------
2 more coming later someday, cough cough.

Last edited by Taustin17 (2017-04-29 01:47:16)

Name: Britton Scarettlo
Weapon: Vibroblade, with two blaster pistols.
Appearance: He hides in Civilian clothes most of the time, 6'0", Brown eyes, black skin with purple tattoos make him an anomaly, over his life he took pleasure in making his body physically impressive.
Background: Grew up in a relatively normal environment, no easily distinguishable moment where he decided to side with the Sith, however he has always had a bit of a rough side, his best friend Samkrill was an intelligent bully, who brought Britton in as a pupil, until an accident happened with a battling Jedi and Sith strikeforces caused the death of Samkrill
History: A young, impressionable "Brit" was brought into the Sith after teachings of power and glory was out into his head, and he has been tasked with causing terror across the galaxy.
Species: Zabrak
Class: Anarchist

2 more coming later someday, cough cough.

Is that a hint for me to create more to keep up with yours? I think you're on 10. tongue I'll make up some more as the situation requires.

Name: Nelsin Adge
Alliance: Neutral
Weapon: None
Appearance: 5'10", average body, stylized short black hair, blue eyes, civilian clothes (khaki color pants with a dark brown short sleeve shirt), Asian-Caucasian decent
Background: A lifetime civilian of Coruscant, the bombs exploding caused him to act and try to save people and he is the one who caught Britton.
History: No history given.
Class: Civilian
-----------------------------------
Nah the edit was for me saying I was gonna create another character that night, but that didn't happen.

Name: Zeta
Alliance: Unknown
Weapon: Modded blaster rifle, sniper, and pistol.
Appearance: Modded HK-47 unit, distinguishable by green colored lens.
Background: Unknown, however, many enhancements have been made to the unit, the main two points being, the armor surrounding the droid appears to be mimicking Mandalorian armor, and the droid doesn't speak with the sentence structure most common the line of droids.
History: Unknown
Species: HK Unit
Ship: Unknown
Class: Hunter Killer Droid

Last edited by Taustin17 (2017-05-02 01:26:10)

I'm good now, no more characters from me for now. I'm ready when you are.

I just realised all my characters are bound on Junnka, no one on Coruscant apart from Nei.

I'm good to go, anyone else I can make up as we go.

==========

Name: Fraya Rosetti
Weapon: Single blade lightsabre, yellow.
Appearance: 5ft3, tanned skin, thick black eyeliner, long dark brown hair wound up into a neat bun on the top of her head. Traditional Jedi robes.
Background: Given to the Jedi at an early age, trained in the ways of the force. Never liked it, found everyone around her too snobbish.
History: During her travels out of the Jedi council/enclave she gained more and more contact with the sith and the dark side of the force, eventually succumbing to it but keeping her position within the Jedi to 'help' other young people like she was.
Class: Sith Master

Name: Danden Monarrow
Alliance: Unaffiliated, or who ever pays the most or whoever has the best deal.
Weapon: Whatever is near, whatever amyone is holding, always has a stub baton and vibroblade on him.
Appearance: 6'0", thick beard, bald, brown eyes, heavy set and muscular, broken nose, semi-pudgy face, he constantly wears a mixed and matched armor from my different vendors and dead soldiers and raiders.
Background: Being born in space, he has always been on the move, never settling down, he parents were killed during a mining accident leaving Danden alone and in need of a home, he started to do off jobs around near planets and asteroids, gaining a large set of skills. When he became of young adult age he learned how to shoot a blaster and he became adapt at it and soon was being used for mercenary work. He has been searching for a decent job for a few months since being the lone survivor of a Rancor hunt, he finds himself on Junkka hearing of the bombs set off on Coruscant and being trapped by the lockdown.
History: He has been on many different jobs in the small cluster of planets, he is very adept of many different abilities and talents.
Ship: Destroyed
Class: Mercenary