Re: Sith Code

Kreia was a skitsophrenic fool. Darth Traya had so many identitys, she had no idea what was going on. In the end, she just traveled to where she knew she had control; Malachor V.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

Yes but her last form was the most wisest. Is it not clever to play the Sith lords for her own biddings. Using the exile to eliminate strengths opposing her. She also learned from all her forms the truth about the force.

That is why she sought to destroy it. I understand why she wants to I just don't agree with her.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

She should have killed the exile in the jedi temple. Nuhilius would die, and she would make Sion her apprentice again. She would hold galaxy by its throat once again.

Gettin back to the talk a little earlier. Sith live a normal life. When the major descisions and emotions content come in, they do what they feel they have to do. It usually turns out for the worse anyway.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

It doesn't always come out for the worst. And when it does, they were probably stupid fools anyway. Some Sith take power in the wrong direction.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

The achievement of knowledge and the achievement of power usually reinforce each other. With only power, the wielder is incompetant and will not stay at that position for long.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Yes, that has been a problem for a long time in the line of Sith.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

Yes, that is why I don't like the Darkside. Its all the same.

Not true. There are many different aspects to the Dark Side. This is something that Jedi and Shadows have never understood. That is why they are ... Jedi and Shadows.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

Malak is a good case of this. Exar Kun was a good example of this....Vader and Sidious were examples of this. In a time, the power grows exponentially and the knowledge becomes stagnant once total control is achieved and inner powers bring everthing crashing down. The only logical solution is being content with what you achive.

The dark and light side are not complicated....they are both topographies of ignorance. The Gray are the same. How many times has the number 3 come up in fairy tales and stories through mythology. Gray, the God of the scale, the equal balance, symbolized by the red moon. Light, the god of procreation and judgement, symbolized by the white candle. Dark, the god of Destruction and lust, symbolized by the moon that noone can see. And the people, symbolized by the large pale moon above. These are babalonian referances. They seem to have gotten it right the first time and very well might I add. All hold there catches of knowledge. It is merely a matter of choice...

Yes it is a matter of opinion. Moral value may play a part in the choice too. I chose Shadow as I don't want to be evil nor do I want to be good. But I have the power to become either one if needed to be.

Kindness is a weakness. And not knowing your path, you are destined to fail. Sith are the only true way.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

Kindness can be weak at time. But it can also gain you allies who could aid you in times of need.

Become a Sith and get no humour, absolutely FREE!

Darth Vilxan,Feb 13 2006, 03:56 PM wrote:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion,
through passion I gain strength,
through strength I gain power,
through power I gain victory,
through victory my chains are broken,
the Force shall set me free.

When one person posts, the rest can copy it, that is so smart, so everyone knows the sith code.

Being too nice can be a bad thing

Endless confusion...

Yes, there are those who would take advantage of such weakness. Myself included.

*Evil laughter*

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

If you are weak then you will die like the scum called jedi.
lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

Ah, I remember the days when I was a Sith.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/ehm1883/untitled2.png

It is not to later to return to the dark side.

Darth Vilxan,May 2 2008, 01:26 PM wrote:

Ah, I remember the days when I was a Sith.

That was the reason I turned to the light side!

I've only played KOTOR light side. I think I'll replay it but this time as dark side.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/ehm1883/untitled2.png