Re: Sith Code

no harm ment

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

I realize this, but I just thought that this shouldn't be something that is talked about too much on the forums, because at some point in time, you could offend someone, whether you ment to or not.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

Yeah that...and don't judge peope who judge. You can never reach a stisfactory conclusion about a person so you never tell a person who he is in front of their face.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

All I'm saying is don't stereotype.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

I accept people for who they are. Its not their fault they are like that. Its the way they were brought up. I know I ain't gonna like everyone, but its good to just put a smile on your face and do whats best for you big_smile

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

That isn't what I ment either. I didn't want you to start spewing Jedi nonsense either. Gurrrrr...... I give up.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

Thats not jedi nonsense. Jedi nonsense is saying don't kill unless you are absolutely certain you have to kill, and have thought about all the possible angles and written a health and safety report wink

That is what always happens. That is why Jedi are the scum of the galaxy. They are all talk, no action.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

They don't talk. They think before they act. Stupid force users don't think before they act. Usually becuase their passion drives them into a frenzy.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

It is not a frenzy. That is what is most misunderstood about Sith. Your passions are a direct tool of the force. The force controls your passions, and your passions are a tool. Thus, it all ties into each other. Understand what this is all about before you make an opionion.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

So sith are controlled by the force, and not in control of themselves. Whereas Jedi have nothin to do with passion. I'm happy being in control and having passion. Not to the extreme, but just enough. Great being neutral big_smile

ur so lucky jk

No, the force does not control a Sith. We control the force. Jedi treat the force as an ally. We treat the force as it was ment to be, a servant. What I ment was that our passions simple give us a better, stronger connection with the force.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

yes ***evil laughter***  the force is are survent

Jedi are pathetic.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

The force has a will of its own. Its uncontrollable. We are just able to use bits of the force for our own benefit. The force changes the sith. Makes them look like freaks of society.

Sion is a prime example.

sion laughs then punched matar in the face he is bleeding bad sion says got what beeeep beeep deserved

Then I punch Matar in the face for saying the force is uncontrollable. And for the crack at Sion. (hehehhe violence.)

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

lol that was funny But I actually meant Darth Sion from kotor 2. His body was messed up and the darkside made it worse. Sorry Sion didn't mean it that way.

The force is uncontrollable. If you could control the force, you can control emotions and basically control everything!! The force controls you, it has a will of its own like Kreia said.

d*m u proved a piont