Re: Whey Hey Its Sunny :d

Nah, wasn't really home much, out all day!

Lord Darth Revan will rule these forums once and for all!

(when I get my name changed tongue)

i'd be outside if it wasn't for the bad weather.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Now in a certain change in conditions, it snowed for like 5 hours today, but melted to quick to stick. Then it became rainy. I cant see a blue sky anymore sad

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

Lol it's rainy here today! First time in likea month!

Lord Darth Revan will rule these forums once and for all!

(when I get my name changed tongue)

Well last night it snowed quite bad again. It stucj this time though. But due to unpredictable British weather, the sun came out and melted the snow until it went back in again leaving like bits of snow on the grass or cars. Seriously now I want sunshine!! I demand sunshine  :angry:

All the snow is melting again. That means I can go on my roof and enjoy the night sky

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

lol. That would be mental to do that here. Froze stiff today as the bus came late. I don't get it. The sun comes out, but its still freezing??

Actually, its 45 now. Feels like summer!

Yeah lol it appears the weather changes everytime I leave my house. It looks sunny inside, but when I'm out its freezing! I swear our winter has been the coldest I've known it.  :blink:

are uuu sure***sion is shivering**

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

I've got about 3 inches of snow on the ground again. Just after it was looking like summer.

In december and january in Serbia it wasn't snowing at all. but in march it is snowing we have snow now when the waether is suppose to get better and  snow to melt it is snowing.

so is that a good thing

It is not a good thing. It was suppose to snow in december and january. Not in march.

Weather is messed up man. We are close to a drought apparently? I thought the ice caps were melting increasing the sea level? Eh? That means theres more water? What is going on in the world!

Polution, dude. Polution. The couse of everything going wrong. I used to eat ice cream in march. sad

u poor dear yikes  :unsure:  smile

Well I admit, I eat ice cream anytime, its just soooo good. Magnums are so tasty wink

Cars are a main cause of pollution. I say we make a bicycle that can fly. Who would want a car then? We could like attach fans that are pedalled to spin to create loft.

i love it when it just stopped with rain and ''thunder'' couse then its a bit warm and it smels good lol

even if you kill me, i will be stronger then before. - ben kenobi

Yes...the sweet after smell of the rain. Ahhhhhhhh.