Re: Best Title

Besides Bindo, you forgot all the periods he missed. As well as the commas and breaks. Not to mention it has not flow and it is all one sentence.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

hey all....i think a good name would be........Kotor III: Cataclysmal Reunion.....were all the sith have a plan to destroy the republic and you have to help the republic fight the oncoming sith attack (light side) or help them make a plan to deminish the republic (dark side)....then at the end you have all the sith and all the remaining jedi fighting for the fate of the galaxy......howz bout it?

no matter who call them selves jedi, the sith will conquer. Everything wants, hurts, and loves...it is a way of life, and a way of the sith.

That is a cool name for it. I have a poll here Its about titles For kotor 3

Yojimbo,Apr 6 2006, 09:14 AM wrote:

Besides Bindo, you forgot all the periods he missed. As well as the commas and breaks. Not to mention it has not flow and it is all one sentence.

I was thinking of doing something for that, but it is pretty hard to bold, italicize, and underline blank spaces. roll

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

Did you guys notice that KOTOR 2's title is just Sith Lords.
So that means KOTOR 3's title won't be a long one. Probably something like........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Nope, nothing.

I think the title could be call KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC 3 : THE SEARCH FOR REVAN.THEY COULD MAKE THE STORY SO REVAN COULD BE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SAVE THE UNIVERSE,GOOD BAD OR INDIFFERENT. He can be the focal part of the game.I also hope we'll journey into a place where we find a factory that makes the hk-47 dudes.Hey mabye Revan can be the one who is building them because he misses his old original killing machine hk-47?

Bye the way did this game get announced yet?I haven't been here in a while.anyone know any websites that have facts that this will happen?anyone check out the KOTOR comic book yet?it is pretty good.

Amidst all this chaos and ranting. I'll just drop my suggestions.

KoTOR III : Termination Bliss.

KoTOR III : Ascension.

KoTOR III : Symbol Of Destiny.

KoTOR III : The Void War.

TEH OMG THOSSZ R CORNEE!111 U SUK!!1122

Ascension is aight.

- Mitch Hedberg

The title is going to be something simple. Not something thats really 'out there'

We can ponder all day but we'll never guess it. It would be summat simple like Revan's Return or The power of the force.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

The man is lazier than us. sad

- Mitch Hedberg

I chill in my chair with a bud and an Ice Cream while playing on the computer with tunes playing in the background.

Well the man just sleeps all day.

- Mitch Hedberg

lol maybe the occasional walk to the shops

Oh boy... i got a good one:

StarWars Knights of the old Republic III
The Galaxy's emending DooM

or wait... in kotor 2 Kreia killed the remains of the jedi order (only if the exile is on lightside otherwise he kills 'em) so how about:

StarWars Knights of the old Republic III
The Return Of The Jedi Order

Here's a few I figured I'd toss out there...

Knights of the Old Republic III: Genocide

Knights of the Old Republic III: Revelation

Knights of the Old Republic III: Roots of Evil

Knights of the Old Republic III: Apocolypse

Lemme know what you all think.

Kotor 3: Reign of the force

Endless confusion...

Not bad that one is a keeper

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg