Re: Halo 3

PS3 doesnt come out in Japan until November, and then sometime in 2007 for the rest of the world.

I read in Game Informer Bungie might even be ditching any idea of Halo 3 at all. They are working on another project instead.

Oh and the the whole same day as PS3 thing, that was just Bill Gates trash talking.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

Exactly. They are retrofitting the entire series ,as read by Bindo. They are calling the project forerunner becuase the stroyline is done with the rings and are going to take their time. They won't say a word about and are waiting for the release of the Halo Movie, directed by Peter Jackson, based on the book: The Fall of Reach. The book is very good, might I add, and describes the beginings of the war and the spartans in vivid deatail. It will be a great movie. SO Go watch it when it comes out!!!!!! :angry:

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

they wouldnt dare

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

i would rather have it coem out on september but that is cutting it kind of close

It would be a terrible move on Bungie's part. They would lose millions of dollars.

- Mitch Hedberg

I have patience. The best comes to those who wait. So sit down chill and get a coke out the fridge. While your there get me one to wink

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

Matar,Mar 23 2006, 04:34 PM wrote:

I have patience. The best comes to those who wait. So sit down chill and get a coke out the fridge. While your there get me one to wink

lol

Matar,Mar 23 2006, 04:34 PM wrote:

Now that is funny big_smile

Thank you Windu.

Halo 3 I think should be released, its an awesome game that doesn't need a storyline.

Yeah...I say scrap the whole series up to this point and expore some more. Perhaps some sexual inuendo on Cortana's part. (SP?)

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Man, having s*x with a holographic chick would be dull.

- Mitch Hedberg

yea unless they actuly like turn her into a person

Who said that would be dull? Heh...heh

mmm....pixelated pleasure.

- Mitch Hedberg

Pixelated pleasure. Nice alliteration there wink mixed with a great quote

ewww  so naush sexx wit holograph

You know, in the future thats what will be invented. A hologram who can do (certain things) with you. It will be like a virtual prostitute. But I'll stick to humans thank you big_smile

Screw that, by that time every prostitute in every major city will have A.I.D.S.
It's like Od'houls or Od'weed (All the high, none the guilt!).

This game is awesome and I am glad that they came out with it. big_smile

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg