Re: Kotor3 Wishlist

no the the storeys from my noticing follow the dark side way were reven stays sith along with bastila so bastila i think will return

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

I do not mean to be rude. I (Juhani 2) just have a few simple things to say and point out

1) The main ideas in the game I mentioned were STRICTLY ON A LIGHTSIDE REVAN AND EXILE!!! That means they are NOT DEAD!!!

2) The Main Idea in KotOR 2 is that Revan, the Jedi Protagonist/Hero or Antagonist/Villian has disappeared into the Unknown Regions of the Galaxy, and the Sith have hunted down and slain all of the Jedi. You (A Jedi Exile who served with Revan, durring the Mandalorian Wars) must stop this new Sith Threat, and (at the very end) find Revan and help him fight the True Sith, in the Unknown Regions.
At the very begining of KotOR 2, when you find Atton "Jaq" Rand in the holding cell, at the Mining Station of Peragus, you get to choose if:
A) He/She stayed true to the Light (MEANING HE DID NOT KILL JUHANI OR BASTILA WHEN THE OPPROTUNITY AROSE!)
or
B) He/She became the New Dark Lord of the Sith (MEANING HE DID KILL JUHANI, BUT MADE BASTILA HIS SITH APPRENTICE!)

3) It tells you this at five points:
Point A) When you first meet Atton Rand in the Detention Area
Point B) When you persuade then fix T3-M4 to tell you if Revan was Good or Bad
Point C) (IF) you chose Revan as a Dark Side Character, on Korriban, in the Sith Academy, if you access Uthar Wynn's Old Room, and access the Sith Holocron, A Dark Jedi Bastila will be Present
Point D) At Telos (after you've saved the planet, but before you head to Malachor 5) there will be a little talk between you and Admiral Carth Onasi, and (IF you chose Revan as a Lightside Character) Bastila will appear after you've left
Point E) After you defeat Darth Traya/Kreia, she'll TELL you your fate, and the fate of Your Companions, plus some of Revan's old companions.

PS

The characters of Jia Lan-Kai and Arron Qela would be only two characters I mentioned.
Here's some Biographys on them:

Jia Lan-Kai: She is a female human. She was raised on the planet Wayland (a planet in Timothy Zhan's Star Wars Novels: The Thrawn Trilogy), until she signed up for a rank in the Republic Army/Fleet, which was after her father, Halk Lan-Kai left for war and never returned. Wanting vengence on her fathers killers, her anger makes her a quick-tempered person, and easy to manipulate to the Sith or Republic way of thinking. If you want to turn to the Dark Side, she will join you (but only if you've twisted her way of thinking to the Sith Way).

Arron Qela (Kee-la): He is your rival, who, when the Sith beckon to him, will join them; and become Darth Qelarran. He was raised on Naboo until he was discovered by a passing Jedi Spacecraft. When you face him the first time (in the duel on Coruscant) he will be easy to beat. But when you learn of his decsent into Darkness and you and your romance character tries to find him he will be like Darth Malak, in the Leviathan in  KotOR 1. You can choose to either choose to kill him (Dark Side), or spare and turn him (Light Side).

Plus there are several other names/ideas for characters, that I will mention later.

Here are names I would suggest to LucasArts/BioWare/Obsidian Entertainment to put in KotOR 3 (I worked hard on a previous character thing and accidentaly lost all of my data, plus it was getting late so THIS IS THE BEST I COULD COME UP WITH!!!):

Atris (Darth Treia)

Darth Onvarx (Calo-Nord-type Sith)

Darth Silencer (Major Bad Guy and Final Boss)

Darth Tiria (Brianna's Evil Clone)

Alexys & Urden Draven (Fellow Students in Jedi Temple on Coruscant)

Donuss Noon (Mandalorian Soldier)

Janos Darrian (Scoundrel Helper on Nespis 8)

Jia Lan-Kai (Teamate you find on Thule)

Kerra Raato (Mon Calamari Dancer Girl in the cantina, in the City of Insaddar, the Older Raxus Prime + A friend of Mission Vao, Jolee Bindo, and Zaalbar).

Lanna Hera (Republic Military Captain you meet on Hypori)

Paatton Ceemo (Ancient Jedi + Jolee Bindo's OLD master, who sacrifices himself for Mira and you, on Deneba)

Koss Ilumm (Fellow Student in Jedi Temple on Coruscant)

Jedi Master Gage Morim (General of Republic Army on Utapau)

Cindy Colja (Jedi Knight who commands Army on Greqsaan + She favors Master Adi Gallia's Lightsaber Fighting Style)

Mina Victos (Cindy's Second-In-Command)

AND

Kel Aawin (Commander of Republic Army on De'Sannta'Fe)

These would all be playable chracters, correct?

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Silencer is a corny name

Silencer...hhmmm...Is his name an adj., a verb, or some wierd form of a noun. That makes a big difference.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Here are the answers to your Questions about my Characters:

These will describe their puposes in the game:

Atris (now Darth Tela) = One Main Enemy

Darth Onvarx (Calo-Nord-type Sith) = One Main Enemy

Darth Silencer (Major Bad Guy and Final Boss) = He his name is a reference to what he does (silencing enemies).  Mostly thought this was a cool name (which was origionaly spelled Silencuur). IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW (please)?

Darth Tiria (Brianna's Evil Clone) = When Brianna was in Atris' service (as a handmaiden) Atris took sample of her DNA, saying it was for a pupose. Tela/Atris will make this clone (and we'll see her be made too!!!) after their battle on Thule.

Alexys & Urden Draven (Fellow Students in Jedi Temple on Coruscant) = Just friends, who (if you "turn)" will try to kill you...

Donuss Noon (Mandalorian Soldier/Helper/Temporary Teamate) Helpful and kind of playable character.

Janos Darrian (Scoundrel Helper/Temporary Teamate on Nespis 8) = He helps you to escape when the Sith (who followed you from Thule) attack!!!

Kerra Raato (Mon Calamari Dancer Girl/Helper/Temporary Teamate; located in the "Slimey Hutt" Cantina, in the City of Insaddar, the Older Raxus Prime + A friend of Mission Vao, Jolee Bindo, and Zaalbar)

Lanna Hera (Republic Military Captain/Temporary Teamate on Hypori) = You just fight with her in 1 or 2 Battles

Paatton Ceemo (Ancient Jedi + Jolee Bindo's OLD master, who sacrifices himself for Mira and you, on Deneba)

Koss Ilumm (Fellow Student in Jedi Temple on Coruscant) = Same as Alexys and Urden (but a friend)

Jedi Master Gage Morim (General of the Republic Army on Utapau) = same as Lanna

Cindy Colja (Jedi Knight who commands Army on Greqsaan + She favors Master Adi Gallia's Lightsaber Fighting Style) = Same as Gage

Mina Victos (Cindy's Second-In-Command) Same as Cindy

AND

Kel Aawin (Commander of Republic Army on De'Sannta'Fe) Same as Mina

PS

Although they are not Teammates they are allies (all except the sith of course)

PPS

When your first mission (Find all old NPCs) is over you can select a limited number of each of them to be your TRUE Teammates, and you can trade the ones who join you with them, and throughout your second mission (Find some trace of Revan + Exile on edges of Outer Rim), you can swap. (COOL IDEA HUH?)

PPPS

I'm open to suggestions for others + I WILL Share the glory!!!!!

PPPPS

I will be adding the swapping characters later on. (PLEASE WAIT!!!)

Here are the answers to your Questions about my Characters:

These will describe their puposes in the game:

Atris (now Darth Tela) = One Main Enemy

Darth Onvarx (Calo-Nord-type Sith) = One Main Enemy

Darth Silencer (Major Bad Guy and Final Boss) = He his name is a reference to what he does (silencing enemies).  Mostly thought this was a cool name (which was origionaly spelled Silencuur). IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW (please)?

Darth Tiria (Brianna's Evil Clone) = When Brianna was in Atris' service (as a handmaiden) Atris took sample of her DNA, saying it was for a pupose. Tela/Atris will make this clone (and we'll see her be made too!!!) after their battle on Thule.

Alexys & Urden Draven (Fellow Students in Jedi Temple on Coruscant) = Just friends, who (if you "turn)" will try to kill you...

Donuss Noon (Mandalorian Soldier/Helper/Temporary Teamate) Helpful and kind of playable character.

Janos Darrian (Scoundrel Helper/Temporary Teamate on Nespis 8) = He helps you to escape when the Sith (who followed you from Thule) attack!!!

Kerra Raato (Mon Calamari Dancer Girl/Helper/Temporary Teamate; located in the "Slimey Hutt" Cantina, in the City of Insaddar, the Older Raxus Prime + A friend of Mission Vao, Jolee Bindo, and Zaalbar)

Lanna Hera (Republic Military Captain/Temporary Teamate on Hypori) = You just fight with her in 1 or 2 Battles

Koss Ilumm (Fellow Student in Jedi Temple on Coruscant) = Same as Alexys and Urden (but a friend)

Jedi Master Gage Morim (General of the Republic Army on Utapau) = same as Lanna

Cindy Colja (Jedi Knight who commands Army on Greqsaan + She favors Master Adi Gallia's Lightsaber Fighting Style) = Same as Gage

Mina Victos (Cindy's Second-In-Command) Same as Cindy

AND

Kel Aawin (Commander of Republic Army on De'Sannta'Fe) Same as Mina

PS

Although they are not Teammates they are allies (all except the sith of course)

PPS

When your first mission (Find all old NPCs) is over you can select a limited number of each of them to be your TRUE Teammates, and you can trade the ones who join you with them, and throughout your second mission (Find some trace of Revan + Exile on edges of Outer Rim), you can swap. (COOL IDEA HUH?)

PPPS

I'm open to suggestions for others + I WILL Share the glory!!!!!

PPPPS

I will be adding the swapping characters later on. (PLEASE WAIT!!!)

I suggest a different name for the clone of Brianna. It sounds to similar to the other woman sith lords.

Okay, here are some of my "IDEAS:" (You guys can vote on the best one later lol)

1) Dark Jedi Jessa Juor (Taken from my imagination)

2) Dark Jedi Karren Porth (Taken from my aunt's name, and an "h" after "port")

3) Darth Demona (Taken from Disney's Gargoyels)

4) Niki Lornax (disguise name)/Darth Renna

5) Darth Xera/Code Name: Raven

AND

6) Darth Merana

PS

Lists Still coming!!! Just need to finish some research! :unsure:

Niki Lornax is probably the best of those imo.

FINALLY!!! I found all the information on THE EXILE'S NPCs! Listed here will be:
A) The NPCs' Biography
B) Their Role in the NEW Game (IF they're in there)!

Brianna:

Brianna also known as "The Last Handmaiden", was an Echani fighter who joined the party of the Jedi Exile after leaving the Jedi Academy on Telos.

Biography

Brianna and her sisters tended to the Jedi Master Atris, which was why they were all called handmaidens. She was the daughter of politician and master combatant Yusanis, who fought in the Mandalorian Wars alongside her mother, Jedi Master Arren Kae.

The offspring of Echani parents were typically identical in appearance. However, Brianna looked different from the other handmaidens because she had a different mother, Arren Kae, who died in the Mandalorian Wars. The Exile sparred with her three times and learned of her heritage from Kreia. After the Exile gained her trust, the handmaiden let him train her to become a Jedi like her mother, thus betraying her oath to her half-sisters and Atris.

After the Exile defeated her previous mistress Atris, who had fallen to the dark side, the handmaiden's name was revealed to be Brianna. The Exile left for the Unknown Regions in search of Revan, and after defeating Kreia at Malachor V, it was said that Brianna began reforming the Jedi Order from the Academy on Telos.

Brianna will be a very close character and, like Kreia, she will be your "teacher" in KotOR 3 (You'll be able to swap her!)

Canderous Ordo/Mandalore:

Canderous Ordo was a veteran Mandalorian soldier who fought in the Great Sith War and the Mandalorian Wars. He would later become Mandalore, leader of the Mandalorians.

Biography

Ordo was born on the Mandalorian world of Ordo, to the Clan Ordo. By the end of the Jedi Civil War, Ordo had fought with the Mandalorians "for over forty years." He fought with the Crusaders during the Great Sith War, and following their defeat, was quickly recruited by Mandalore the Ultimate into the Neo-Crusaders.

Before the Mandalorian Wars started, Ordo witnessed what may have been the first Yuuzhan Vong scouting of the Galaxy when he spotted an asteroid-sized ship that bore many similarities to those used by the Yuuzhan Vong. Yet, the vessel also resembles the asteroid-like ships used by the Vagaari. During that same time period, he took part in the First Battle of Althir in which he defeated an Althiri fleet ten times the size of his own and earned the command of an entire subsect of his clan.

When the Mandalorian war of conquest began, Ordo was a Mandalorian commander under Mandalore the Ultimate, and was one of the few Mandalorians (along with Cassus Fett and Jagi) to survive the Battle of Malachor V. After the defeat of the Mandalorian clans, Canderous came to be employed as an enforcer for a crime lord named Davik Kang on the planet of Taris. When the Sith blockaded the planet, Ordo decided it was time to move on. Assisting Revan in stealing the Ebon Hawk from its current owners, they escaped the planet. Canderous followed Revan in his goals, despite often disagreeing with his choices during the course of his plans. Canderous often regailed Revan with tales of his battles, and would later explain that coming with Revan was a route to finding glorious battle once more, something he could not do under Davik.

When Revan left for the Unknown Regions, he knew he could not take any of his friends with him; the path ahead would doom all he cared about. Revan told Canderous that the Sith had used the Mandalorians to weaken the Republic, and the death of the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders was for nothing; there was never a crusade. Upon orders from Revan to unite the scattered remnants of the Mandalorians, Canderous soon recovered the helmet of Mandalore the Ultimate, whom had been killed by Darth Revan, and took up the fallen mantle of Mandalore. He set up a base on Dxun, a small moon orbiting Onderon.

Only a select few knew Canderous was the new Mandalore: some time after leaving Revan, Canderous had sealed himself in a full-body suit of armor. It was rumored that he never took off this armor. While it seemed Canderous did this to avoid his people realizing their leader was allied with Revan, comments from the former Dark Jedi Kreia implied that there was a second reason for his actions: Canderous did not wish to see his face, the face of a man Revan abandoned.

Canderous was a true warrior, and although some would call him a fanatic, or even a murderer, he was bound by his honour and the pressures of the militaristic Mandalorian way of life. Canderous was always impressed by a show of force, and was an advocate of fighting before diplomacy. He respected Revan for his attack on the Mandalorian fleet and felt no regret or anger about being bested by a clearly superior foe.

Little information has been discovered as to Canderous' fate after his journey with the Jedi Exile. According to predictions made by Kreia, Canderous' future would be one still full of battle. In these battles, Revan's reasoning behind his order to Canderous would be explained; in ordering Canderous to reunite the Mandalorians, they would be remembered for thousands of years to come. It has been supposed that without these battles, the Mandalorians would not have been remembered as strong, honorable warriors—and without that memory, there would have been no reason for Jango Fett, and later Boba Fett, to don the Mandalorian armor.

He will be the Master General of the Mandalorians, when he, and the Mandalorians, will go into Battle in the Outer Rim. (You'll be able to swap him!)

Atton "Jaq" Rand:

Atton Rand was an Echani-trained pilot that helped the Jedi Exile defeat the post-Jedi Civil War Sith Lords.

Biography

Atton fought in the Mandalorian Wars as well as the Jedi Civil War. He originally fought with the Republic, but when Revan won against the Mandalorians and became Darth Revan, Atton joined him and the Sith. During the Jedi Civil War, Atton was part of an elite Sith Assassin unit, trained to resist Jedi Force powers and sent on missions to kill or capture Jedi to be broken and converted to Sith.

After many successes, Atton was eventually confronted by a female Jedi who informed him of his Force-sensitive nature, warning him that the Sith would undoubtedly come after him and break him into a Dark Jedi if they found out. Atton struck her down, but before her death, she opened up her mind to his, giving him a glimpse of the Force as she saw it. Enraged, Atton killed her, though the impression she left caused him to become disillusioned and desert the Sith.

After fleeing The Sith, Atton hid in the refugee sector of Nar Shaddaa. However, his previous life as a Sith came to light and was discovered by fellow refugees. Now that others knew his secret, Atton fled Nar Shaddaa, and took a ship to Peragus, where he was arrested for carrying dangerous weapons.

He was soon discovered by the Exile and, after their mutual escape from the Sith, travelled with his rescuer for the rest of the Exile’s journey. However, Atton acted quite dismissive to his comrades and benefactor.

During this time, Kreia dove into his mind and found Atton’s disturbing past. She then used this knowledge to effectively blackmail Atton into service of the Exile. However, the Exile soon convinced Atton to tell him the full tale of his past. The Exile was able to forgive Atton for his crimes and, at Atton's request, trained him in the ways of the Jedi. Atton continued to travel with the Exile, participating in the defense of Telos against a Sith armada led by Darth Nihilus and, shortly after, taking the Exile to Malachor V, where the Exile went on to defeat Darth Sion and Darth Traya. Darth Traya predicted that Atton would remain the fool he ever was, but that the Force would watch and guide him.

Atton faced the galaxy with dismissive apathy. His laid-back attitude and unwillingness to take a position of responsibility often jarred with Kreia's grimness as the two travelled together.

The most remarkable aspect of Atton's nature was his resistance to Jedi mind techniques. He was originally taught these so that he would make an effective assassin, as they would prevent him being detected and give him some resistance to Force powers. The defense was so effective that even Kreia had to make a concerted effort to probe his mind. He later taught the Exile the technique he used; it simply involved a repetitive task to keep the mind occupied. These could be as simple as counting Pazaak cards in his head.

Atton was also a man who refused to give up, often standing to rejoin a fight even when seriously wounded. He furthermore relied on his gut instincts to see him through. These instincts turned out to be surprisingly reliable, though this could well be attributed to his Force sensitivity.

Atton will have (after The Sith Lords), sparked up a romance with Mira. When she dies later on, you can convince him that she loved him (lightside), or  you can turn him bitter (Dark Side). (You'll be able to swap them both!)

Mira:

Mira was a bounty hunter from the moon Nar Shaddaa, one of the followers of the Jedi Exile during his search for lost Jedi Masters in 3,951 BBY.

Biography

Mira was raised by the Mandalorians from a young age, as a slave at first, but they later accepted her into a Mandalorian squad, and she was taught how to fight, hunt, and survive like a Mandalorian, and was treated as a part of the unit. It can be speculated that this made her a Mandalorian (disputed — see talk page). By the end of the Mandalorian Wars, the Galactic Republic was flooding with refugees, and many of them — including Mira — ended up in the refugee sector of Nar Shaddaa. To survive in the hostile environment, she became a bounty hunter with the sole purpose of earning credits.

Unlike other bounty hunters, who enjoyed killing their victims, Mira believed that a good bounty hunter did not need to kill their targets — especially if they knew their targets well. Despite her strange beliefs, she soon became successful, and that success predictably led her enemies to envy. Another bounty hunter, the Wookiee Hanharr, was employed to hunt her.

Hanharr planned to ambush Mira in vents beneath the Nar Shaddaa docks and drive her into some mines he placed in escape tunnels, but Mira outwitted him by remotely disabling the mines and re-enabling them when Hanharr was pursuing her. Hanharr survived the explosion — barely — and begged Mira to end his torment by killing him. However, Mira felt pity for him and saved him.

Technically, according to the Wookiee code, a Wookiee should pledge a life-debt for his savior. While Hanharr respected this rule, he treated a life-debt as enslavement, and always killed those he had life-debts for — to free himself from them. Mira was not an exception. Although Hanharr did not have enough courage —or perhaps enough ruthlessness — to kill Mira, he hated her and was insulting her whenever their ways intersected.

The conflict reached its culmination when Goto, an elusive crime lord, announced the Jedi Exile's arrival on Nar Shaddaa. Mira and Hanharr, as well as a number of other bounty hunters, started looking for the Exile, each hoping to receive the bounty Goto had put for every remaining Jedi.

Mira tracked the Exile's actions, who was helping Nar Shaddaa's refugees and undermining the Exchange's business. When Visquis, the local Exchange overseer, tried to lure the Exile into a trap in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr, Mira stole his envirosuit (which was supposed to protect the Exile from the Jekk'Jekk Tarr's atmosphere, toxic to humans) and allowed Visquis to capture her. It was unknown for her, however, that Hanharr had collaborated with the Quarren.

While the Exile was trapped in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr tunnels, Visquis allowed Hanharr to kill Mira in his arena. However, Mira proved herself tough to kill. She defeated Hanharr and left him apparently dead in the arena, and fought her way through Visquis' Ubese bounty hunters, and let the Exile in, escaping through the tunnels herself. After that, Mira joined the Ebon Hawk crew in their quest to free the Exile from Goto's yacht.

She remained loyal to the Exile, accompanying him during his adventures on the Ebon Hawk. She felt somewhat sorry for her past victims, thinking that she was doing nothing but killing all her life. To help her forget her previous life, the Exile taught Mira to feel and use the Force on Nar Shaddaa, which Mira still anticipated because it was filled with life and activity.

On Malachor V, Mira confronted and defeated an enemy she did not expect to ever meet again: Hanharr, who had been saved from death by Kreia. Despite Hanharr's protests, she once again refused to finish a defenseless opponent — already acting like a Jedi, even though she might have not realized it.

After the final confrontation with the Exile, Darth Traya (Kreia) predicted that Mira would stop hunting life and instead live it. "She was not born to be a predator," said Darth Traya among her last words. "Her death will occur in many years time on a forgotten planet, saving the lives of others. But it will be her choice, and she will have no regrets."

She will be in love with Atton, and will die on the Unkown Region World called Rethano. (You'll be able to swap her!)

Bao-Dur:

Bao-Dur
Bao-Dur was a Zabrak from Iridonia who served under the Jedi Exile during the Mandalorian Wars. He was a skilled inventor and was responsible for the design and construction of the Mass Shadow Generator. Years after the war he helped the Exile in stopping the echo in the Force caused by the Mass Shadow Generator.

Biography

During the war Bao-Dur was a technician who fought under the Jedi Exile; years after the conflict was over he still referred to the Exile as "General." Bao-Dur was the inventor of many new weapons, shields and other accessories. One of these included a new mechanical arm able to replace the one he lost in the Battle of Malachor V. This new cybernetic appendage was incredibly strong, and made Bao-Dur a formidable opponent in a fight. The arm also had the power to destroy force fields and shields. But his most imfamous weapon was the Mass Shadow Generator, which he designed and built after getting a Republic military commission as a Lieutenant. This weapon ended the Battle of Malachor V in the blink of an eye by completely obliterating the Mandalorian fleet and inadvertently killing many Republic soldiers on his own side of the battle. This guilt haunted him a great deal throughout his life. The Exile (who later befriended Bao-Dur) gave the command, killing almost all of the people on Malachor V, sending massive echoes in the Force throughout the Galaxy.

When Bao-Dur met the Jedi Exile again years later, he was working as a technician on the surface of Telos, a world that had been destroyed prior to the events of the Jedi Civil War. He was in charge of the shield system that cordoned off areas on the Telosian surface and provided protection for any animals introduced there. He worked there so that he might help to add back into the galaxy some of the life he took away at Malachor V. Bao-Dur hated the Czerka Corporation, and generally wished to see kindness spread throughout the galaxy. He was an accomplished warrior, however, despite his pacifistic side and his long absence from combat. After traveling with the Exile for a while and gaining his trust, Bao-Dur agreed to be trained in the ways of the Jedi.

Atris and her Handmaidens generally thought highly of Bao-Dur's skill with machinery and technology; in the words of Brianna, "his skill with machinery is something beyond what most can even aspire to". She then went on to add that "his shield designs surpass even those of the best Echani power architects" - sublime praise coming from someone who was an Echani herself, and moreover a warrior.

Bao-Dur is the only companion of the Exile who did not have a clear prediction to his future. Not even Darth Traya could find out what will happen to him.

Meanwhile, Bao-Dur's remote was a droid that was built by the Iridonian when he was a child, it was programed to follow Bao-Dur wherever he went. Bao-Dur upgraded it several times over the years, arming it with a laser that could both repair other droids (such as HK-47, G0-T0 and T3-M4) and damage enemies. G0-T0 developed an instant dislike of the Remote for unexplained reasons (possibly because he saw the Remote as being "inefficient" with its resources). When the Jedi Exile went to Malachor V, the Remote went in search of, and eventually found the Mass Shadow Generator, Bao-Dur's old invention from the last battle of the Mandalorian Wars, that had the power to destroy Malachor V. G0-T0, not wanting Malachor V to be destroyed, abducted the Remote. This turned out to be futile, as the planet's core exploded shortly after the Exile killed Darth Traya, destroying the planet, along with the Sith Academy, G0-T0, and the Remote.

Bao-Dur will be on Nespis 8. (You'll be able to swap him!)

MORE COMING SOON!!!

This is continued from my last post, so I hope you enjoy it!!!

Visas Marr:

Visas Marr was a Miraluka from the planet Katarr and a companion to the Jedi Exile during his adventures in 3,951 BBY

Biography

Visas was the only inhabitant of Katarr to survive its devastation in approximately 3,952 BBY, which was caused by Darth Nihilus in his hunger for the Force when he learned of a secret Jedi conclave assembled on the planet.

Feeling echoes in the Force, silent screams of the innocent, seeing all life around her becoming worse than dead—becoming nothing but absence in the Force—feeling drained, broken, having lost everything she was bound to... it was incredibly painful for Visas, and still, against all odds, she survived. And then, walking through the ashes of Katarr, she was approached by Nihilus himself.

The Sith Lord made her see—for the first time see the galaxy as a whole, and having experienced it, she wished to die. The galaxy, stripped off the Force, appeared as a lifeless conglomerate of flesh and rock, touched by swarms of ignorant living beings—the plague of life. As Nihilus explained, he wanted Visas to believe in his cause—that all life must be exterminated.

This vision severely damaged her Force Sight—which she, as a Miraluka, had to solely rely on, having no physical sight. Nevertheless, being valuable as Force-sensitive, she was taken by Nihilus as an apprentice and servant.

About a year later, Visas, as well as Nihilus, felt a disturbance in the Force caused by the Jedi Exile and his stern devotion to the light side. However, Nihilus was unaware that the Exile was its source, as it did not feel like originating from a living being. After that discovery, Nihilus sent Visas to trace the unusual disturbance.

Visas infiltrated the Exile's ship, the Ebon Hawk, during his absence and engaged in fight with him when he returned—only to be defeated, wounded and have her lightsaber broken. This caused Visas to abandon Nihilus and pledge her life to the Exile as he, to the displeasure of certain crew members, took her to the medbay instead of finishing her.

Impressed by the Exile's compassion, Visas embraced the light side and told him her entire back story, as well as taught him to use Force Sight. She refused, however, to guide him to her master, as she felt he was not ready to face such a threat at that time. However, she foresaw that they would eventually meet in the near future.

From that moment, Visas aided the Exile during his search for the remaining Jedi Masters. In a final test of allegiance to him, Visas—along with the Exile himself—confronted and destroyed her old master, Darth Nihilus, aboard his vessel, the Ravager.

Her fate ended up solely resting on that of the Exile, who inspired her to stand up against her former master. She followed him to the dead world of Malachor V in his quest to stop the echo in the Force that the Mass Shadow Generator had created, and, as well as his other companions, escaped the planet on the Ebon Hawk just before its collapse.

Little is known of Visas' ultimate fate. She was hinted to be vital in the subsequent restoration of the Jedi Order; also, according to Darth Traya's final predictions, she returned to her homeworld, Katarr, and, looking upon its surface, finally saw what she was meant to see.

Visas will be on Katarr. You will help her defeat the Sith Assassin, Rann Makko Noot. (You'll be able to swap her!)

GO-TO: HE DIED AT MALACHOR 5, SO HE WILL NOT A COMPANION!!!

HK-47:

HK-47 was a hunter-killer assassin droid built by Revan to kill those who, as he believed, would destabilize the Galaxy. He was later used as the model for the HK droid series.

Biography

HK-47 was originally constructed by Revan, shortly after the Battle of Malachor V, to be the quintessential assassin. While he was completely loyal—friendly, even—to those he identified as "master", he had virtually no regard for any form of life, and was driven by an unquenchable thirst for blood. He characteristically used the term "meatbag" when speaking of organic lifeforms, especially humans. This insult was originally used in passing by the droid when insulting Revan's friend and apprentice, Malak who had asked what the droid thought of him. Revan found the insult (as well as Malak's annoyance) funny enough to reprogram HK to consider all organics "meatbags".

The droid remained in Revan's possession, assassinating beings who could potentially destabilise the Galaxy, until his master sent him on an unknown assassination into Mandalorian space. Though HK-47 succeeded, his motor functions were damaged, and he ended up in the possession of a Mandalorian soldier who claimed him as his "booty". The Mandalorian repaired HK-47 to the extent he was capable of and began using him to raise his rank.

Eventually, the Mandalorian ordered HK to assassinate an unidentified Mandalore who ruled between Mandalore the Ultimate and Canderous Ordo. He failed and was captured by Mandalore, who reprogrammed him and sent him after his former master, who was successfully obliterated. Since HK-47 was programmed to shut down whenever his current master died, he deactivated himself after killing the Mandalorian and was sold to Bochaba the Hutt, a crime lord on the planet Sleheyron.

HK-47 helped Bochaba maintain his reputation of the most feared gangster on Sleheyron, having terminated 322 "meatbags" in a single year before Bochaba was finally assassinated by his rivals. The droid shut himself down after this discovery and was sold to a human Senator on Coruscant.

The Senator first assumed HK to be a mere protocol droid, but later one of his assistants discovered the droid's assassination functions and asked the Senator to destroy him. The Senator instead ordered HK to kill the assistant. The droid remained with his master and helped him eliminate his political enemies. The Senator was on the way to being elected as the Supreme Chancellor, but things did not go as planned.

The next target the Senator ordered HK-47 to kill was his own wife, who, as he discovered, was cheating on him. As HK approached the wife and her lover to terminate them both, however, his master suddenly regretted his order and dived between HK and his intended victims. Having accidentally terminated his master, the droid had no choice but to shut down. The Senator's wife later sold him to a low-ranking commercial officer of Systech Corporation.

At first, the officer used HK-47 as a protocol and bodyguard droid, but in two months he found out about the droid's assassination protocols. After that, he sent HK on a mission to eliminate workers of a competitor company that was developing a product which, if launched onto the market, would ruin the officer's career.

What the officer did not know was that the "competing company" was, in fact, another branch of Systech Corporation. By the time he realized this, HK-47 had already terminated 104 Systech employees. HK assumed that, being the only officer remaining, his master would be promoted. Instead, he went insane and attacked the droid. While doing so, he pierced one of HK-47's actuators with a writing utensil, resulting in an electric shock that killed him and destroyed the droid's assassination protocols. HK again deactivated himself.

After that accident, HK-47 was sold to Yuka Laka, an Ithorian droid dealer on Tatooine. There, he was encountered by his original master, Revan, who had suffered memory loss and was ignorant of his true identity. He purchased the droid for his knowledge of the Sand People dialect, as he intended to negotiate with the local Sand People chieftain about ceasing attacks against Czerka Corporation personnel. Revan was quite taken aback to discover that HK had, indirectly or otherwise, been the cause of death of all of his interim owners.

Eventually, when Revan discovered the truth about his own history, this proved to be the stimulus necessary for HK-47 to recover his earliest memories. The droid remained with him until the end, following him to the Battle of Rakata Prime and to Malachor V, where, along with T3-M4 and the Ebon Hawk, Revan left him before departing to the Unknown Regions.

Somehow, HK-47 was severely damaged and almost entirely dismembered. He was eventually repaired by an unknown party, though several of his components found their way across the Galaxy. Moreover, his schematics were acquired by G0-T0, who used them to produce HK-50 droids, clones of HK-47. When the Jedi Exile reactivated HK-47, using parts retrieved from the imitation HK-50s, the droid was enraged to discover these copies of himself. He decided to use the sonic imprint sensor possessed by the Exile to track down the factory where these HK-50 droids were produced. It is unknown whether he ever achieved this goal.

Although nothing is known of HK's history in the few thousand years between the Jedi and Galactic Civil Wars, he was discovered to still be active, leading an army of assassin droids on the fiery world of Mustafar by the time of the Battle of Yavin—much to the dismay of many "meatbags".

Personality and traits

HK-47 was a high-performance assassin droid who excelled and delighted in all manner of violence. Despite his inherently menacing appearance, he was often mistaken for a protocol droid by many, and he used this to his advantage on more than one occasion, hiding his true nature. Though funnily enough, his primary function (before it was damaged) was known as his assassination ‘’protocol’’. He did however have a number of protocol functions in addition to his less legal ones, being fluent in Galactic Basic, Tusken, Droidspeak, and many other forms of communication. HK-47 possesses a masterful insight into the removal of Jedi targets, so much that he is the mastermind behind the 'erosion of will' that finally conquers Darth Sion.

It is unknown if Revan programmed some of HK's "morals and ethics", or if they simply formed on their own, but one quote is quite interesting. When the Exile asked HK-47 if he knew what love was, the droid responded:

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."

Whether this was a metaphor with wisdom or merely more of the droid's blood lust is arguable.

Several modifications were made to HK-47 throughout his life span by his less fortunate owners, modifications that served to re-enforce his position as a ruthless, efficient killing machine. Regrettably most of these modifications were damaged beyond anything less than intrusive repair after his dismemberment in his second service to Revan. However, a brief "upgrade" installed by the Exile gave HK-47 a short lived appreciation for peace and pacifism, only leading to a deeper understanding of his prey. This upgrade had to be removed for the simple reason that he found himself horrified at the very thought of causing harm to another being.

HK-47 will be like a deadlier C-3PO to Atton and Mira. He will be a droid companion/Bounty Hunter. (You'll be able to swap him!)

Hanharr: Hanharr

Hanharr was a Wookiee bounty hunter on Nar Shaddaa shortly after the Jedi Civil War.

Biography

An anomaly of Wookiee culture, Hanharr was only a bounty hunter by name. In reality, he was a dishonorable brute on the verge of insanity.

Hanharr was originally from the Wookiee homeworld of Kashyyyk. When the Czerka Corporation arrived and began taking slaves, Hanharr murdered his entire village to 'save' them. Hanharr was taken into slavery, but later managed to escape and go to other human-inhabited worlds to enslave them as revenge. Eventually, however, he ended up on Nar Shaddaa.

There was a bitter history between Hanharr and the female bounty hunter Mira. Previously, Hanharr had been employed to hunt Mira, and had trapped her in a series of sewers, where he planned to ambush her. However, she escaped from him by leaving a pile of explosives behind her. She almost killed him, but taken by pity, she saved his life. It is unknown whether Mira knew she would then be owed a life debt, and it is certain that she wasn't keen on the idea, but Hanharr disliked it even more so. Regardless of his knowing that the life debt was a tradition of his people, he detested the idea, because he thought that it made him weak. He served his life debt to Mira, but believed that by killing her he could free himself; thus he would often swing between wanting to kill her and following her in the shadows.

Eventually, Hanharr and Mira dueled in Visquis' secret base. There Mira defeated him, and shortly after, Kreia saved his life, cursing him with another life debt. But Hanharr had no choice but accept it. Hanharr claimed that Kreia honored him by showing him no mercy when she took him to Malachor V to challenge Mira when the Exile arrived. On its surface, Mira and Hanharr dueled and Hanharr lost again. It is unknown if Mira spared the beast or put him out of his misery.

Hanharr will be following Mira, when you meet her and Atton and the droids on Deneba. Mira will fight him with you, then it will be you alone fighting him. You will eventually free him of his debts and he will go to Kashyyyk and live at peace until the end of his days. (He will not be playable!!!)T3-M4:

T3-M4 was a T3-series utility droid that accompanied Revan during the Jedi Civil War in 3,956 BBY and, later, the Jedi Exile in 3,951 BBY.

Biography

T3-M4 was constructed by Janice Nall, a droid vendor on Taris, for the local crime lord Davik Kang. The droid was top-of-the-range for its time, and featured exceptional code-breaking and computer slicing skills, in addition to being able to mount armour and weapon upgrades. T3-M4's original purpose was to aid Canderous Ordo in breaking into a Sith military base on Taris for Davik Kang. Revan, under the advice of Canderous, assisted in stealing the launch codes from the base and the motley group manage to escape the planet without being vaporized by the Sith blockade forces.

When Ebon Hawk, Davik's most appreciated light freighter, came into Revan's possession, T3 accompanied its crew for the rest of their journey, eventually being taken by Revan to the borders of the Unknown Regions.

T3-M4 resurfaced five years after the end of the Jedi Civil War. When the Ebon Hawk returned to known space with T3-M4, a non-operational HK-47, the Jedi Exile, and a former Jedi by the name of Kreia onboard. T3-M4 was instrumental in getting the heavily damaged Ebon Hawk to the Peragus mining facility while all the other crew members were incapacitated. Unfortunately, an HK assasin droid appeared and shut down T3-M4.

When the Exile awakened in the medical bay of the mining facility, T3-M4 helped the Exile gain access to the Peragus fuel depot before being found and disabled by the HK-50 droid and dumped in a fuel line, only to be discovered by the Exile and Atton Rand as they made their escape from the facility.

After the Jedi Exile and the others escaped from the Peragus system on the Ebon Hawk, they were forced to flee to Telos, where they were detained at Citadel Station. Atris had the impounded Ebon Hawk stolen from Citadel Station and moved to her Jedi academy in the polar region of Telos. T3-M4 was detained with the ship, and was thus also taken by Atris. At Atris's academy, his memory banks were downloaded by Atris's Handmaidens. The link between the academy's computer and T3-M4 worked both ways, however, and the droid was able to download a holorecording of the Exile's trial before the Jedi Council and a list of the locations of the remaining Jedi Masters.

When the Exile was captured on Nar Shaddaa by Exchange thugs in the employ of Goto, T3-M4 once again came to the rescue. The droid was "sold" to Vogga the Hutt and sent to work in his shipping warehouse. Goto had been intercepting all of Vogga's shipping by following his transport's transponder codes. The freighters would be captured by Goto's droid yacht, which was cloaked in orbit. To find and infiltrate the yacht, T3-M4 stole the transponder codes for one of Vogga's freighters and fought his way out of the warehouse when three HK-50 assassin droids tried to stop him. The Ebon Hawk's codes were then changed to match the freighter, and Goto's yacht intercepted the ship as planned, allowing for the rescue of the Exile and the destruction of the cloaked yacht.

During the Exile's journeys, T3-M4 was responsible for the Ebon Hawk's navigation, as he alone could access the navigation records of the ship due to a voice-printed lockout. Presumably, they had been locked by Revan to hide his destination. Eventually, after the destruction of the planet Malachor V—Revan's last known location—along with its Sith academy, the droid fulfilled his final mission by guiding the Ebon Hawk into the Unknown Regions. The Exile and T3-M4 left the explored space, and it is unknown what happened to them.

Mical

Mical, or "The Disciple", was a historian who encountered the Jedi Exile during his journey to search for the Jedi Masters.

Biography

Mical was a Force-sensitive child chosen to be trained on Dantooine in the ways of the Jedi. However, he wanted to be trained by one particular Jedi who would later be labeled "the Exile", as he strongly felt the difference between him/her and Master Vrook Lamar: the latter, although wise and experienced, was not a natural leader and mentor.

However, when that Jedi joined the Mandalorian Wars against the wishes of the Council, when he returned as a war hero and was exiled—and when many other Jedi died in the wars, there were not enough Masters left to train the remaining students. Young Mical was among them, left without a teacher. He had to abandon his Jedi training, but retained his belief in the Jedi Code and the Republic.

Mical was one of the few who, in the aftermath of the Jedi Civil War, made distinction between the Jedi and the Sith, who understood they were serving different purposes. He had no hatred, however, against those who hated the Jedi and blamed them for every single disaster that stormed the Republic; he knew the Jedi were doomed to be misunderstood—they were simply meant to be unlike those they cared for.

Eventually, he became a historian and a scientist, trying to preserve the knowledge of the Jedi, collecting and studying Jedi books, holocrons and whatever was left of the Order's heritage. Although history was Mical's main speciality, he also learned meditation techniques that allowed to quickly replenish one's Force powers—although he himself lost his contact with the Force—and received some medical training.

One of the places he visited was a library in the sublevel of the ruined Jedi Enclave on the so familiar Dantooine. There he was unexpectedly found by the Jedi Exile, who returned to Dantooine looking for Master Vrook.

Having finished his research in the Enclave, Mical returned to Khoonda and waited for the next transport off Dantooine. While still on the planet, he contacted Admiral Carth Onasi and reported that he found the Exile, whom the Admiral had lost when the Exile escaped Citadel Station. It is possible that, after the Exile left known space, Mical was trained to be a Jedi when the Jedi Order began to rebuild.

My Character of the Exile is a Lightside Male, so Mical will be one of the Jedi Characters you'll find on Nespis 8. (You'll be able to swap him!)

That is it!

PS

I'm still up for suggestions on other characters' names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very interesting, well done Juhani. I don't think I found such a long biography.

Wow that was long. A+++ for effort wink

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

i agree 100% nice effort

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you liked that, you'll love this one!!!
Just so you know I willl not do Canderous Ordo's, T3-M4's, or HK-47's Bio. (Now before you get all angry, listen: I ALREADY COVERED IT LAST REPLY!!!)

Bastila Shan:

Bastila Shan was a gifted Jedi that became one of the key figures involved in the Jedi Civil War and she was also one of the few Jedi to survive the purge that followed it.

Biography

Bastila was born on Talravin as the only child of Helena Shan and a hunter whose name was not preserved by history. Like all Jedi of the time period, she was separated from her parents at a young age to begin her training, but Bastila quickly proved to be exceptional. She was gifted with a natural Force ability that would gain her considerable renown later in life: Battle Meditation. It was a rare skill that increased the morale of her allies in battle and reduced her enemy's will to fight. It alone would make Bastila an irreplaceable asset in the Galactic Republic's plans to defeat the Sith during the Jedi Civil War.

As a young knight, Bastila refused to join Revan and Malak's rebellion against the Jedi Council in the early days of the Mandalorian Wars and she warned her fellow Jedi against doing so. Later, when those same Jedi returned as Sith during the Jedi Civil War, she was part of a strike team that was sent to capture Darth Revan, the Dark Lord of the Sith. Her team had just managed to corner Revan on the bridge of his flagship when Darth Malak, Revan's apprentice, unexpectedly betrayed his master and fired on the vessel. Revan's mind was damaged in the attack, but Bastila managed to save his life, thereby forging a powerful Force bond between the two. The Jedi brought Revan to the Jedi Council and they opted to reprogram him with a new identity that was loyal to the Republic in the hopes that, with time, his submerged memories would cast some light on the many mysteries concering the Sith invaders.

After the apparent death of Revan, Darth Malak had crowned himself the new Dark Lord of the Sith. He knew that the Republic armadas had been saved from certain destruction, multiple times, purely because of Bastila's skills in Battle Meditation. One of his primary objective quickly became the assassination or capture of Bastila Shan. He almost got his wish when his fleet overwhelmed and boarded her flagship Endar Spire during a Sith ambush over the world of Taris. A recovered Revan, assumed by everyone—including himself—to be a simple Republic soldier, had been assigned to the vessel where Bastila could keep an eye on him. Bastila, Revan, and Carth Onasi were forced to evacuate the ship in escape pods just before it was destroyed. Crashing into the lower levels of Taris, Bastila was apprehended by a Taris swoop gang known as the Black Vulkars. She later revealed that she was easily captured by them because her lightsaber had been misplaced during the crash, much to the amusement of her comrades.

After a fruitless quarantine and search of the planet, Darth Malak ordered Admiral Karath to destroy it in the hopes of riding himself of Bastila once and for all. The urban centers of Taris were utterly obliterated in a hail of indiscriminate turbolaser fire, but Bastila and her party managed to escape and flee to the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine aboard a smuggler vessel named Ebon Hawk which they had "borrowed" from a local crime lord named Davik Kang. There, Bastila convinced the Jedi Masters to retrain Revan in the ways of the Jedi.

Soon after, her party discovered a partial Rakatan Star Map in a collection of nearby ruins. It was an artifact that had been discovered by Revan and Malak five years earlier. Its data, when combined with that from four other such Maps, could reveal the location of the Star Forge—an ancient factory of immense power that was being used by Malak to build the seemingly infinite Sith fleet. The Dantooine enclave council sent Revan on a mission to find the Star Forge and stop Malak, with Bastila guiding him along the way.

During their many adventures, Bastila was again captured, but this time by Darth Malak. After subjecting her to torture, Malak eventually succeeded in forcing Bastila to give in to her hate and fall to the dark side. She became the dark lord's apprentice, replacing the slain Darth Bandon. In time, she would reunite with Revan atop the Temple of the Ancients on the world of Rakata Prime, but their meeting was far from happy. Bastila attempted to persuade him to reclaim his former title of Dark Lord of the Sith, but Revan would not be swayed.

Revan made the choice of a Jedi and rejected Bastila's pleas. After an intense lightsaber duel, Bastila retreated to the Star Forge, where she and Revan eventually faced off a second time. Even though her powers were continually renewed by the Star Forge, Bastila found herself unable to defeat Revan. Beaten at last, she begged the former Dark Lord to take her life, but he refused. Instead he persuaded Bastila to denounce the dark side and return to the light by drawing on the bond of love that they shared. Redeemed, Bastila used her Battle Meditation to turn the tide of the battle in the Republic's favor, allowing the Star Forge to be destroyed after Revan had slain his old friend Malak in single combat.

After the battle, Bastila and Revan, along with their companions Carth Onasi, Mission Vao, Zaalbar, T3-M4, Canderous Ordo, Juhani, HK-47, and Jolee Bindo, were honored as the saviors of the galaxy.

Despite this seemingly happy ending, Revan and Bastila were not destined to remain together. A year after the Star Forge's destruction, Revan recalled a great threat to the galaxy that he had discovered as the Dark Lord and he set out alone into the Unknown Regions. He left all those whom he had loved behind for he knew that to take them to the places he had to go would bring destruction to them all. Kreia, Revan's former master, would later comment on his abandonment of Bastila, saying that "It would have been better if he had made her understand. But she was always strong-willed, that one, and did not understand war as Revan did."

Bastila remained behind with the rest of the Ebon Hawk's former crew, keeping the Republic safe as Revan had asked them to and waiting for the day when he would return. In the aftermath of the war, as Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion, and G0-T0, among others, hunted the few remaining Jedi, she was one of the few to escape their notice. When the Jedi Exile—the new owner of the Ebon Hawk—left known space to search for Revan at Carth Onasi's request, Bastila was the only known surviving member of the Jedi Order, with the possible exceptions of Atris, Juhani, and Jolee Bindo.

Bastila preferred wearing a tight and flexible full-body suit, kept in the color scheme of the traditional Jedi robes, however she did wear a typical Jedi robe over it at times.

After you save Bastila on Thule, she will take you through hyperspace, to Nespis 8. On the way she'll introduce her to her companion, good ol' T3, who returned from the Unknown Regions, with orders from Revan and the Exile (your first mission!!!). You will be able to swap her; and she'll pilot the ship, until Carth Onasi becomes a party member.

Carth Onasi:

Carth Onasi (3,994 BBY—) was a veteran soldier of the Mandalorian Wars and an expert pilot. He later became an Admiral of the Galactic Republic.

Biography

Shortly after the Mandalorian Wars, the former Republic hero Revan returned with a Sith armada to battle the Republic. Amongst the Sith forces were legions of treacherous Republic forces, and one name stood out from the rest; Admiral Saul Karath.

To Carth, Saul was a mentor and hero, and so Carth was devastated when, in a test of his Sith allegiance, Malak, Revan's apprentice, ordered Saul to bomb Carth's home world of Telos, due to its strategic significance to the Republic. Carth lost his wife, and his son disappeared. From then on, Carth refused to trust anybody, lest he suffer the same sting of betrayal again.

Carth eventually found himself aboard the Endar Spire along with Bastila Shan. The ship fell under attack above the Outer Rim world of Taris, and Carth, a single Republic soldier, and Bastila escaped to the planet below. Carth and the soldier co-operated in an attempt to find and rescue Bastila, which they eventually achieved, thanks in no small part to the soldier's growing connection to the Force.

Upon their escape from the Sith bombardment of Taris, Carth became pilot of the newly acquired Ebon Hawk, which the group then used to reach the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine. As Bastila discussed the matter of her Force-sensitive companion with the council, Carth expressed his disgruntlement with being 'left out of the loop'. Eventually it was decided to train the Republic soldier, who Carth then accompanied on the search for the Star Forge.

Eventually the ever-growing group was seized by Leviathan, Saul Karath's vessel. Carth soon ended up face to face with the Admiral, yet a force-cage barred his path to revenge. The resourceful team soon escaped imprisonment and confronted the Admiral on the bridge. Carth was finally able to exact his revenge. Saul, in his final moments, revealed a devastating truth to Carth; that the Republic soldier he had befriended was none other than an amnesiac Revan, former Dark Lord of the Sith. Carth's hatred of the Sith welled up, but was soon eased as the party discussed the new revelation, and Revan rejected his former personality as the Dark Lord.

During the quest, Carth also encountered his lost son, Dustil Onasi, on the Sith planet of Korriban. Carth was again confronted with his hatred of the Sith when it was revealed that his son had joined them, blaming his father for failing to protect them. The party was finally able to convince Dustil of the evils of the Sith, and Carth was relieved when his son abandoned the dark side.

Carth went on to participate in the Battle of the Star Forge, eventually becoming an Admiral of the Republic fleet in the aftermath of the Jedi Civil War. As Revan departed for the Unknown Regions, he imparted to Carth the task of keeping the Republic strong.

Carth was forced to later live up to not only his task, but also his past, as the Sith attacked Telos for a second time, this time under the command of Darth Nihilus. Carth swore that he would not see Telos devastated again, as he led the Republic fleet into combat. Soon after the battle, Carth requested an audience with the hero of the battle, the Jedi Exile. He questioned the Exile about the reasons for his exile. Wishing the Exile a safe journey, he asked him to look for Revan in the Unknown Regions and said that if he should find him, to tell Revan that Carth is waiting and following orders.

Ypou will have to take the transmission to Carth as well. After Carth recieves his orders from Revan (to take four fleets into the Unknown Regions, and to pilot the Ebon Hawk again), he will acompany you to the Unknown Regions. You will be able to swap him afterwards.

Jolee Bindo:

Jolee Bindo was a Jedi Padawan who participated in the Rimward missions, and went into exile on Kashyyyk after the Great Sith War. He joined Revan's adventures near the close of the Jedi Civil War in 3,956 BBY.

Biography

During his days as a Jedi Padawan, Jolee was considered brash and reckless, often defying of the Jedi Council in order to do what he felt was right. A prime example were his actions during the blockade of the Ukatis system. Cut off from the rest of the Galaxy by its own King, the Ukatis system was unable to get food and supplies, and no help from the Senate was forthcoming. Jolee decided to help the people himself. He acquired a ship and was joined by a friend, presumably Andor Vex. Together they stole from the rich, considering it a "tax on the greedy", and ran the supplies through the blockade to the planet.

Eventually, his craft was shot down to the planet by no less than his future wife, Nayama, and the two were married, although marriage was frowned upon by many Jedi of the time. He discovered her to be strong in the Force, and he took to training her personally, despite the advice of the Jedi Council. He was not even granted the rank of Jedi Knight by that time. During the war with Exar Kun, his wife, like many other Jedi, fell to the dark side. She attempted to turn on Jolee, who resisted, eventually bringing her to kneels. Jolee was unable to kill his own wife, and let her go, going on to kill many Jedi in the war.

The Council did not punish Jolee for his actions, stating he had learned his lesson the hard way. When instead they wished to promote him to the status of Jedi Knight, Jolee lost faith in the wisdom of the Council and went into exile. Eventually he crash landed on Kashyyyk and remained exploring the Shadowlands for the next twenty years. At first, the Wookiees believed him to be a benevolent forest spirit, and so left gifts outside of his dwelling, until the old hermit explained the truth to them, albeit with some embarrassment. Still, Jolee remained a friend of the Wookiees, helping them to protect the Shadowlands and its wildlife. He often wandered through the forest, ready to defend himself from predators, sentient or not, with his lightsaber.

During his wandering, he discovered an ancient computer guarding a Star Map, and ended up making 152 attempts to communicate with it - however, the computer had been secretly reprogrammed by Revan, during his first trip to Kashyyyk with Malak, to respond to nobody but himself.

When Revan passed through the Shadowlands a second time, once more seeking the Star Maps, Jolee attached himself to the party, partly out of boredom and partly to face his own past. He was one of the few members of the party to know Revan's true identity all along, although he decided it was not his place to say. As he travelled with Revan, he was often reminded of an old friend, Nomi Sunrider, who he had known during his time as a Jedi.

At one point Revan questioned Jolee as to why the old man had accompanied him. Jolee's response was to tell the story of a young man who one day finds a snake in his village. He follows the snake, helping it away from the village and into a great desert. Without food or water to be seen, the snake bites the young man. The snake then asked why the boy he had followed him, and the boy replies; "Did I follow you? I thought I was leading you away from everyone else...". Revan could only wonder whether he was supposed to be the snake.

Jolee's professed neutrality, already belied by his joining Revan, was rendered further questionable when Revan landed on Rakata Prime, the home planet of the Rakata. When the Rakatan priests allowed Revan into the Temple of the Ancients to disable the Star Forge's disruptor field, they insisted on him going into the temple alone. Jolee, however, persuaded the priests to allow him and Juhani to accompany Revan, and it turned out to be a useful measure: Jolee and Juhani restrained Revan from being once again seduced to the dark side, this time by Bastila Shan.

Jolee remained with Revan until the end and, along with Revan's other companions, was honored at the Republic's celebration of their victory over Darth Malak. It is, as yet, unknown what happened to him in the aftermath of the Jedi Civil War.

Although Jolee looked youger in the first KotOR Game, He will be VERY old when you swap him on Raxus Prime.

Juhani:

Juhani was a female Cathar Jedi who followed Revan during the time of the Jedi Civil War.

Biography

During the Mandalorian Wars, Juhani's parents narrowly escaped from the destruction of their homeworld by the Mandalorians during the Battle of Cathar. They fled to Taris, among the very last remnants of their race, taking their child with them. There Juhani, only a few months old, was raised; throughout her life, she called Taris her homeworld.

Like many non-humans, Juhani's family had a rough life on Taris at that point in its history. The native humans disliked them merely for being "aliens," looked at them in disgust, persecuted them, and charged them more for food than their own species. Juhani had mixed feelings for the planet she had to live on; she hated it, called it a "rat-hole" and a "warren," but still realized that it was her home. Her life could have been far, far worse.

However, when her father was killed by Xor, something began to slowly die within her mother, as well. She worked as hard as possible, but still didn't earn enough money to support both herself and her daughter. So she started borrowing money from the Exchange, doing everything possible to save funds, giving her daughter Juhani most of their food. And one day, she collapsed in the cantina she worked in...and never recovered, as they simply did not have enough money to pay for a doctor.

The Exchange then charged Juhani with her mother's debts, and, as she had no way to repay them, enslaved her. This was the worst period in her life. She was bound like a beast and treated like livestock, with a Mandalorian slaver, Xor, planning to purchase her at auction. One day, however, an unexpected force intervened.

It should be noted that Juhani never gave up hope for a better life. She remembered legends about the Jedi, of whom she had a somewhat idealized image of fearless peacekeepers and protectors of the innocent. And in the end, she was freed from the slavers by a Jedi who, in her opinion, perfectly matched her image—Revan, who arrived on Taris during the Mandalorian Wars, driving the occupiers offworld.

After that, Juhani, who was in fact Force-sensitive, vowed to become a Jedi. Immediately after collecting enough money, she boarded the first freighter to Dantooine, where she was taken for training by Jedi Master Quatra. At first their relationship was peaceful, but as her training progressed, Juhani, due to her hot-tempered Cathar nature, began to lose control over her emotions and slip towards the dark side.

Quatra, aware of the changes in her Padawan, decided to test her in an unusual way. By that time, Juhani's training was almost complete, and Quatra had nothing more to teach her. She allowed Juhani to give in to her rage and strike her Master, making her believe that she had done so willingly. Juhani left her for dead, but in fact she was only injured, and later recovered in the Jedi Enclave.

Believing that she harnessed the power of the dark side, Juhani left the Enclave and hid in a Jedi meditation grove. The grove soon became tainted, and the local kath hounds were driven mad, and started attacking the local settlers.

Her salvation, ironically enough, once again came from Revan. At that time, the former Jedi Knight and Dark Lord of the Sith was unaware of his true identity; he believed he was a former Republic soldier taken for Jedi training, and the task of removing the taint from the grove, given by the Jedi Council, was his final test. Revan, like Juhani, was once again waiting to become a Padawan.

As Revan approached the grove, Juhani engaged him in battle, but was unexpectedly defeated—and she believed that no one could match her power. Finally, she realized what Quatra wanted her to realize: that the dark side itself was no stronger than the light side, and that being seduced by it did not make one any stronger.

Revan spared her life and persuaded her to ask the Jedi Council for mercy. She was forgiven, promoted to Jedi Knight, and remained in the Enclave for some time, until Revan and Bastila Shan uncovered a Star Map on Dantooine and the Council assigned Juhani to their expedition on the Ebon Hawk, which aimed to find other Star Maps that could reveal location to the Star Forge.

During Revan's adventures, Juhani was sometimes on the verge of falling to the dark side once again—especially when she met Xor and prepared for revenge. Revan, however, managed to prevent the bloodshed by reciting the Jedi Code, which also worked surprisingly well in other situations. Generally, Juhani showed the most zeal as advocate the light side and the ways of the Jedi... perhaps to restrain herself from falling anew.

Juhani repayed Revan in turn when they were stranded on Rakata Prime, and Revan had to enter the Temple of the Ancients to disable the disruptor field which damaged any ships travelling within the Star Forge's system. Jolee Bindo persuaded the Rakatan priests to allow him and Juhani to follow Revan into the temple, and it turned to be a valid effort. Revan was confronted by Bastila Shan, converted to the dark side by Darth Malak, and it is conjecturable that, without Juhani and Jolee having restrained Revan's underlying emotions—the Dark Lord would have ultimately embraced his former identity and followed Bastila over to the dark side.

After the death of Darth Malak and the destruction of the Star Forge, Juhani, among Revan's other followers, was honored at the celebration of the Republic's victory on Rakata Prime. Her fate after the Jedi Civil War is, as yet, unknown.

Juhani will be on Cathar (which you will visit), fighting pirates and slavers. She must be saved. And then to solve a mystery she wll be able to be swaped.

Mission Vao:
Mission Vao

Biography

Mission Vao, a Rutian Twi'lek born in 3,970 BBY, grew as an orphan, having never known her parents. The only family she had was her elder brother Griff, but her memories of him were controversial, to say the least.

Griff was always borrowing credits for his crazy schemes of easy enrichment. They failed miserably, of course, and he was never able to repay his debts, which soon became enormous; he had to leave the planet, escaping from his creditors. His sister was only five years old that time, but she forever remembered their rather unpleasant 'trip' to Taris - not as passengers, but hiding inside a packing crate on a freighter, barely having enough supplies to make the trip.

On Taris, their life was significantly harder. Griff and Mission had to survive in the hostile Lower City overrun by swoop gangs. Although Griff treated Mission well - and even taught her some security breaching, stealth and survival skills - he also gambled and drank, not to mention his continued habit of wasting credits on various "get rich quick" schemes - his previous fiascos apparently taught him nothing.

Griff also often visited the Lower City cantina to play Pazaak. There he met Lena, a Twi'lek dancing girl, and instantly fell for her. Lena, however, was used to dating Tarisian nobles, and Griff was not rich enough to provide her with the lifestyle she preferred. Eventually, he had to leave Taris, escaping his debts once again; but this time together with Lena, leaving his twelve-year-old sister behind - although he promised her he would return as soon as they earned enough credits to live like royalty. Since then, Mission always thought it was Lena who made her brother forget about her, and called her a "busty, credit-grubbling cantina rat". She had no doubt their relationship wouldn't last long.

Without her brother to protect her, Mission had to seek other ways of survival. One day, she found a Wookiee, Zaalbar, being harassed by several members of a Lower City swoop gang, the Black Vulkars, who were trying to provoke him into fighting. She felt compassionate for him and told the Vulkars to leave him alone - but then the Vulkars turned on her and it was Zaalbar who had to rescue her. He didn't kill them, but frightened them to death and made them run away.

Despite such unusual circumstances of their meeting - or perhaps because of them - Mission and Zaalbar (whom she nicknamed "Big Z") quickly forged an alliance. For two years they got by in the Lower City, never hearing anything from or about Griff, sometimes even feeling brave enough to explore the sewers of the Undercity. And one day, one event drastically changed their lives.

In 3,956 BBY, near the end of the Jedi Civil War. Carth Onasi and memory-wiped Revan found themselves stranded on Taris after the Sith destroyed their ship, the Endar Spire. During their search for Bastila Shan, a Jedi from the Endar Spire whose escape pod landed in the Undercity, they entered the Lower City cantina where they found an unusual pair - a Wookiee, and a fourteen-year-old Twi'lek girl who preferred speaking Galactic Basic rather than her people's native language.

Seeing that Revan was a newcomer in the Lower City, Mission provided him with information about the city, the swoop gangs, and guided him to the base of another swoop gang, the Hidden Beks - she considered the Beks to be more honest and reliable than the Vulkars. Mission and Zaalbar then left the cantina to seek more adventures in the Undercity sewers.

The leader of the Hidden Beks, Gadon Thek, provided Revan with authorization papers needed to get past the Sith guard at the elevator to the Undercity. However, immediately after Revan exited the gates of the Undercity village, heading to the wilderness, he ran into very distressed Mission. She explained that her friend Zaalbar was caught by Gamorrean slavers in the sewers and agreed to put her invaluable skills at Revan's disposal if Revan helped her free the poor Wookiee.

From that moment, Mission and Zaalbar assisted Revan during his journeys, and followed him aboard the Ebon Hawk, a smuggling ship Revan stole from the local crimelord Davik Kang, just in time to escape the Sith bombardment of Taris.

Shortly after, during Revan's travels, Mission encountered Lena. Lena told Mission that she left Griff on Tatooine, where he was working for Czerka Corporation. She also said she had actually wanted Mission to follow them and even offered to pay for her ticket, but it was Griff who wanted to leave his sister behind. It turned out that Griff had lied to them both, having told Mission that it was Lena's decision, and having told Lena that Mission didn't want to leave Taris.

Mission felt betrayed, but nevertheless relieved to hear her brother was still alive. On Tatooine, Revan and Mission found Griff as a prisoner in the local Sand People enclave. Even after his liberation, Griff didn't give up his half-baked business projects - his latest one, in which he tried to use tach glands collected by Revan to brew Tarisian ale, also failed, and in addition he got himself into trouble with the Exchange.

But Mission was prepared. She realized that nobody was perfect, and instead of fruitlessly trying to "improve" her brother, learned to accept him as he was. Despite their previous tensions, Griff and Mission parted as friends, being seemingly happy with their reunion.

Mission followed Revan to the end, even to the monstrous Star Forge, and was present at the celebration of the Star Forge's destruction and the Republic's victory over the Sith, where Revan's companions were proclaimed as saviors of the Republic and awarded the Cross of Glory.

When you meet Mission Vao on Kashyyyk, she will be 22 years old. (Despite my preivious replys.) She has started her own "Republic Helping" smuggler organization: the "Mission Impossibles." She and Zaalbar are still friends, and they both work together on Kashyyyk. She and Zaalbar will be able to swap later on.

Zaalbar

Zaalbar was a Wookiee who aided Revan in his quest to find the Star Maps.

Biography

Son of the Wookiee Chieftain Freyyr, Zaalbar was born on the planet Kashyyyk. After being exiled from Kashyyyk for being a madclaw, Zaalbar travelled to Taris, where he met the young Twi'lek Mission Vao. The unlikely, yet inseparable friends lived in the lower slum area of the planet.

Shortly after Revan's arrival on Taris, Zaalbar was captured by Gamorrean slavers. After being freed by Revan, he swore a life debt to the former Sith Lord causing Mission to follow him as well.

When Revan and his companions arrived on Kashyyyk, where Chuundar, Zaalbar's brother, has seized power from his father over the Wookiees, the Wookiee was imprisoned by his brother for not honoring his exile. Revan learned that Chuundar sold several of his fellow Wookiees to the Czerka Corporation, but only a few Wookiees knew this, the rest saw him as a great hero. Chuundar asked Revan to kill an enraged Wookiee exile in the Shadowlands beneath the planet's mighty trees, which upon further investigation, turned out to be Freyyr, Zaalbar and Chuundar's father. Revan helped Freyyr retrieve Bacca's Ceremonial Blade, a mighty vibro-sword, and then led a revolt against Chuundar and Czerka, killing Chuundar. Freyyr resumed his position as chieftain, and Zaalbar rejoined Revan in his quest.

After the Star Forge destruction, Zaalbar presumably returned to Kashyyyk, and having the blade, inherited his father as the chieftain.

This is all true, but Mission will be a helper/advisor; and they will both be partners and the leaders of the Mission Impossible Smuggler Group.

Wel,l that's it for this reply. Enjoy!!!

PS

Soon I will have information for The Exile and Revan.  COMING SOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big_smile

Wow.

Thats 200% effort for this one.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

Before u continue i must think u for your effort

This is a compilation of all that has been mentioned so far.  I think several of the posts got offpoint concerning "wishlist". What is in paranthesis is what I think or would like to add. I tried to keep them in order and a few things I had to skip listing because of length or wasn't what I felt to be on topic. No offense is meant to anyone.

1) Ride vehicles on planets.
2) Force powers earlier in the game.
3) Choice between Revan or Exile (or KOTORI character. I think that there should  be a another choice of a character not from the KOTORI and KOTORII that by their LS/DS choices will either help the Exile/Revan or have to kill the Exile/Revan. This is the one that coincides with #12 on the choice of species too. I also think that KOTORIII should scan your harddrive and make Revan and Exile resemble what you built in both KOTORI and KOTORII.)
4) (Possibility of one of the characters in KOTORIII [most likely the Exile] continueing from your character built in KOTORII.)
5) Plot to find the Exile if you are Revan or find Revan if you are the Exile and kill/help.
6) Race against other players rather than time.
7) More events like the Kryyate dragon.
8) Planets like Nar Shadda and Dantooine being kept.
9) Return of Star Forge, GOTO, the Exchange, Zabraks.
10) Twice the number of planets (and I say make them 5 times as large as they were before with 5 times as much to do.)
11) More side missions, same traits, feets, attributes, and add some more things.
12) Give us a choice of species.
13) Play as the Exile or someone helping the Exile. (If this idea is liked by BioWare I think they should consider making the Exile a lookalike of the character we built from KOTORII.)
14) Bring back the characters from KOTORI
15) Idea for drama being Carth or Bastila dying or another Mandalorian battle (maybe fight against or for them on a battlefield.)
16) Double the amount of force powers to choose from (I think LS needs to have some cooler force powers that are unique to LS.)
17) Train more party members to become Jedi. (I think that if you don't play the Revan/Exile character than you should not have this feature, but you should if you do play those two characters)
18) Different means of travel than the Ebon Hawk (possibly give us a large aray of choices for our own means of space travel.)
19) Choose to start out as a youngling/padawan.
20) [quote from Darth Eainphous] This is what I have fully decided how I wish for KotOR III to be. I took a long time to do this, so please read smile

Main Plot:

You are your own character, and you start off as a local civilian on the planet of Nar Shadaa. The Sith conqure the planet and take you as a fighter of the Sith (this is where you choose your destiny, dark side, or light). You have a chance to leave and join the republic, or you could just stay on the dark side. Which ever way you go, you must gain pestriage (a lot of missions) to make your self worthy of a true soldier. Once this happens, the leader of the Jedi/Sith take you in to become a true Jedi/Sith (lightsaber, enabled to the force). Now you must go on a mission, if you chose the dark side, you have to conqure all of the planets listed below, if your on the light side, you have to save all of the planets listed below.

Once you succeed in this, then you choose to follow Revan, or the Exile [whatever side your on (dark side, light side) that is the side that they will be]. Whoever you join with, you will help destroy the other person (dark side to conqure all, or of lightside to destroy evil).

If you choose the light side of the force, then either Revan or the Exile is good, and the person you don't join with is evil. There is the story why you must destroy them, to stop evil at it's plan. If you join the dark side, both of them will be dark and you will kill the other to gain complete control of the galaxy.

Planets:

Korriban
Dantooine
Tatooine
Dagobah (SP?)
Kashyyyk
Kamino
Nar Shadaa
Hoth
Yavin IV
Polis Masa

(I cut out what came after Characters:, you can turn back to read the rest.  I think his idea is awesome if you are also given the option of a character other than Revan/Exile!)
21) The end of the trilogy to KOTORIII needs to be either the saving or conquering of the galaxy
22) Better options for clothing, items more cool and fassionable/handsome/beautiful. (Now that I think about it you should have less penalty for wearing armor and be able to wear armor under your robes  Very little in KOTORII were you able to modify as a LS character that didn't hinder you.)
23) Pick your foot wear, legs, chest, shoulders, hands, head, face mask, etc.
24) Be able to operate a smuggling business and/or work for the Exchange.
25) Make the cities bigger and more realistic.
26) Make Coruscant a planet and be able to visit the Jedi Temple.
27) Include a Jedi Master of Yoda's species.
28) Be able to build your lightsaber sooner.
29) (Have more of a choice on lightsaber style/lenght.)
30) (The rest of the points that remain from a kill should go to the next enemy in line.  What I mean is, if it only takes 10 more points before the enemy is dead and you roll 25 then the extra 15 shouldn't be wasted and should transfer over the next enemy when you are surrounded by many. I don't like how you were only able to fight one at a time while getting hit by four others.  So your character should be able to attack multiple enemies.)
26) (Maybe you can start a Jedi academy on each of the planets and keep them going--which gives me the idea that there should be things that you can manage that are worth it and fun to manage.)
27) (The quests in the game should make you feel like you are accomplishing something that the game didn't intend.  You also should be able to win characters over to train them in the force who aren't initially in the plot or necessary to the plot.)

(Things that I think that are imperative are much larger worlds and planets. It got tireing walking around in what felt like a maze and in my opinion KOTORII felt like one big maze with repetative hallways and rooms. I think KOTORIII should be equal or near in size to the The Eldar Scrolls: Oblivion)

(All of these I think are great ideas)