Re: Kotor3 Wishlist

cool

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

you can do that?

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

yea i dont think so

This is what I have fully decided how I wish for KotOR III to be. I took a long time to do this, so please read smile

Main Plot:

You are your own character, and you start off as a local civilian on the planet of Nar Shadaa. The Sith conqure the planet and take you as a fighter of the Sith (this is where you choose your destiny, dark side, or light). You have a chance to leave and join the republic, or you could just stay on the dark side. Which ever way you go, you must gain pestriage (a lot of missions) to make your self worthy of a true soldier. Once this happens, the leader of the Jedi/Sith take you in to become a true Jedi/Sith (lightsaber, enabled to the force). Now you must go on a mission, if you chose the dark side, you have to conqure all of the planets listed below, if your on the light side, you have to save all of the planets listed below.

Once you succeed in this, then you choose to follow Revan, or the Exile [whatever side your on (dark side, light side) that is the side that they will be]. Whoever you join with, you will help destroy the other person (dark side to conqure all, or of lightside to destroy evil).

If you choose the light side of the force, then either Revan or the Exile is good, and the person you don't join with is evil. There is the story why you must destroy them, to stop evil at it's plan. If you join the dark side, both of them will be dark and you will kill the other to gain complete control of the galaxy.

Planets:

Korriban
Dantooine
Tatooine
Dagobah (SP?)
Kashyyyk
Kamino
Nar Shadaa
Hoth
Yavin IV
Polis Masa

Characters:

Aline Ole (a - lyne- ohl), (companion):
A zabrak woman republican soldier who has great skill, she is not enabled with the force.

Cavar Onasi (cah - v - are - oh - nasi), (companion):
A male sith soldier who has great skill, he is not enabled with the force. He is related to Carth Onasi, and disagrees with what he has done completely. In knowledge, he is Carth's great nephew.

Elsie Ale (el - see - el), (companion):
A woman Jedi who follows the way of the light side. She is enabled to the force. She seems to have a feeling for the main character (if guy).

Losho Losha (low - show - low - shaw), (companion):
A male Jedi who follows the way of the dark side. He is enabled to the force. He seems to have a feeling for the main character (if girl).

Mak Huli (make - hule - e), (companion):
A rodian male bounty hunter who looks for his own hide. He is not enabled to the force.

N9-07 (as listed), (companion):
An assasin droid that was built by the maker of HK-47, he has all the traits of HK-47, but a more improved set.

Randaar (rand - are), (companion):
A female wookie who is friends with Mak Huli, they go everywhere with each other, and with no one else. She is not enabled to the force.

T4-3S (as listed), (companion):
A prototype droid who has no skill in combat, only to be used for languages, and other traits programed into the droid.

Unkown (un - known), (companion):
The complete identity of this person/thing is unknown. No part of it's body is showing (hidden with clothes), and it cannot talk. Unkown is enabled to the force, which side is unknown.

Character Plot:

Aline Ole:
She is a republican soldier and ends up following you because she has no one else to follow, she feels that she must follow you and stay with you forever. It is her destiny. She hates any Sith.

Cavar Onasi:
Cavar is the great nephew of Carth Onasi, but he is completely different then Carth. He follows the way of the Sith and is extremely selfish. He hates any republican and Jedi.

Elsie Ale:
A woman Jedi Knight, and a very powerful being. She loves the main chatacter, if you are male. The Jedi Council instructs that she is to be with you on your quest.

Losho Losha:
A male Sith Apprentice, and a very powerful being. He loves the main chatacter, if femaile. His Sith master instructs that he secretly watches you during your quest, and try to take advantage of the companions, and yourself.

Mak Huli:
The male rodian is a bounty hunter, and makes a living off of collecting bounties, either the heads on the desk, or capture to jail, either way, he is satisfied. He goes with you to capture bounties on other planets, such as the one you journey to.

N9-07:
N9-07 is an assasin driod much like HK-47. He was made by the same creator, and is very much alike. He has better arumor, and a better structer of newer droid class.

Randaar:
A female wookie that has no limit to her strength and passion. Her whole life she has been with Mak Huli, helping him with his bounties or other problems, and she is never leaving him. Of corse if Mak goes with you, she does too.

T4-3S:
This prototype droid has accidently came aboard on your crew. He states you are his creator, but you are uncertain. He is of no use of combat, just traits of skill.

Unkown:
The gender of this thing is not known, it got it's name for the reason of not knowing anything, it has a black cloak that covers every part of it's body, and the hood which darkens the face. It cannot talk, and is strangly enabled to use the force, only time will tell what side it is on.

Well that's it!
You can pick up more from your own imagination smile

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.

great ideas

I really hope you actually read it, they really are good ideas...

How long have you been thinking of this? These are good idea but very unlikely to be in KOTOR III. But, god these are good ideas!

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

It took me a while, I thought it over and finally thought of it, yeah I am sure that it won't be on KotOR III, but it is my wishlist. Thanks, man.

Nice ideas. You can tell you put in a lot of effort. I think the idea of going up in the ranks as a soldier first. Gives a different aspect to the game.

The idea of the galaxy either being saved or conquered is good, as it would mark the end of the trilogy. Which would be fitting in this case. Good job. Hopefully someone who makes the game, comes on here for the fans perspective.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

i think the last games should have the galaxy being taken over by the sith for once becuase in the last movie good trimphs ova evil and im not kool wit dat

Yeah but then you lose the RPG style of choosing either light or dark.

o i see

lol
Yeah I actually did put some effort into it, and I am glad someone read it (who reads that long of crap?).

Anyways, I would like to see your ideas smile

(blame the crappy interent for these double posts...)

curse u internet

Good job,

Yeah I got a week off. So Im chilling and doing sweet FA. So I have time to read long bits like that. But I've seem longer posted on these forums, and believe me, It was all babble. Its like the person doesnt even read what they are writing. So I praise you for your effort.

Your praise is gladly appreciated smile

yea uv done very good

Thank you very much smile