Re: Do U Like Reading Or Not?

but it hard to imagine that stuff ..well for me at least

well you have to understand what ur reading

no matter who call them selves jedi, the sith will conquer. Everything wants, hurts, and loves...it is a way of life, and a way of the sith.

i think of to many stuff when im reading thats y i never remeber wat im doing
and y i fail all my book reports smile

ya i know wut u mean....if a book doesnt intrigue me than i think bout other stuff while im staring at a book

no matter who call them selves jedi, the sith will conquer. Everything wants, hurts, and loves...it is a way of life, and a way of the sith.

Darth Vilxan,May 20 2006, 12:39 PM wrote:

I think that it makes you imaginavtive. Isn't it better to imagine something yourself, and increase creativity, then have something show you it.

Yeah,when I read books I try to get a idea of what the characters in the book and the backgrounds look like. Its sorta like watching a movie if you know what I mean

I don't really like reading books, but when I am forced to for school I do the same as princess of the dark side IF the book is interesting. But there are a lot of boring books that even getting idea of a background doesn't help. :blink:

Yeah you can just tell if a book is boring by just reading the first chapter (If you can last that long) Yeah I always imagine what the characters look like from the description. But I've got a limited span of interests when it comes to books sad

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

Yeah,when I read books I try to get a idea of what the characters in the book and the backgrounds look like. Its sorta like watching a movie if you know what I mean
yea i have no friccen clue wat ur talkin about lol

We are talking about boring books.

We had are awards day today and i got an A.R award for having 2?? points. I read alot roll

And A.R. is..........what?

lol

What's funny?

i was thining the same thing when she said that

Reading is good cept if u have a really bad book like no promaises in the Wind
(if u wanna claw ur eyes out then read it)

There is no Death
Light shall always destroy the Darkness
Praise the Fallen and Unsung Heroes
Light and Darkness are Forever
Mannan!!!!

I love reading. I'm currently reading Thus Spoke Zarathustra. Its facinating.

And I think A.R stand for accelerated reading or something like that.

I love reading too. I currently reading The Wheel Of The Time - writen by Robert Jordan. It's a fascinanting book.

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

Never been more disappointed by the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/ehm1883/untitled2.png

Don't tell me what is it?
:ph34r:

Attack on ground where your enemy believes you will not, from an unexpected direction at an unexpected time. Defend where your enemy believes you are not, and when he believes you will run. Surprise is the key to victory, and speed is the key to surprise. For the soldier, speed is life.

Qui suis-je?

I love reading! If I have the time I'll read anything that's around... seriously.

If my little brother's watching some dumb cartoon I'll read the back of the cereal box (lame , I know...).

I'm currently reading a few books by Diana Palmer. Reading is great. You just have to get used to it. big_smile

Starr

http://tinyurl.com/cyxnotmhttp://tinyurl.com/bs6edlz