Re: Ender's Guardian: Silver Knight

Will post soon. ^_^
------------------------

http://tinyurl.com/cyxnotmhttp://tinyurl.com/bs6edlz

...Telos Security Citadel; Subsection 2, Bay 7-A...

The computerized female voice seems to echo in the hanger bay, broadcasting loud enough so that the crew onboard the Nightblade can cleary hear. “YT-2400 lightfrieghter mercenary ship now docking in Bay 7-A. Ship authentication code 950-26-306; Nightblade. Alert: ship logs indicate captives onboard. Completed bounties: one Togorian; one Iridonian. Warning: logs indicate both species to be extremely hostile. Security personnel are advised to exercise caution.”

A squad of five security personnel surround the docking ship. The security workers begin to search the outside of the ship for abnormalities such a leaks, blaster scorches, or tracking devices as the bay’s AI scans the ship’s interior for other issues. The cold female voice quickly returns.

“Preliminary scans complete. Ship interior clean. Onboard personnel logged: one Echani, one Twi’lek, one Arkanian, one Kel Dor. Onboard captives contained. Nightblade proceed with docking.”

...Nightblade...

Cat looks over at Raid and Ash as they completely dock with the security citadel. She tugs on the collar around Raid’s neck. “Time for the show,” she purrs.

Raid chuckles, attempting to swat her hand away in a playful manner. His action is hindered by the cuffs around his hands, connected to each other by a steel-like bar. The cuffs are then connected by chains to the submissive collar around his neck.

The submissive collar acted as a form of restraint for strong individuals. The two thin, needle-like prongs on the inside of the collar sank into the neck and emitted altered natural hormones which caused a number of effects including drowsiness, weakness, and loss of mental strength. Basically the collared captive lost the will and means to fight.

However, Raid and Ash weren’t actually wearing submissive collars. It was the easiest way to set up the security personnel for a fall.

“Just do your part,” Raid replies.

“I always meet your standards. I’m sure I’ll perform marvelous,” she adds seductively, before leaning around him to press the button which releases the ship’s ramp.

The plan was simple. While the team knew where the assassins were striking, they didn’t know how or when. Cat had estimated it would be no more than three but they were planning on destroying the Jedi Temple in Telos’s polar region. They’d need explosives.

Cat, knowing the underground on every planet as she seemed to, would be able to track down exactly what they were planning on using. This would determine how and allow the team to plan accordingly. Raid and Ash were to draw the assassin’s attention by stirring up trouble and ‘killing’ the ‘Jedi’ bounty hunter which came after them.

Once they had the assassins’ attention they would work on involving themselves in the plot. It would be extremely difficult and deadly, should the assassins discover their motives but Raid and Ash were capable men. They’d more than likely be able to pull it off.

Should things go south and they fail, Cat always had a plan B.

http://tinyurl.com/cyxnotmhttp://tinyurl.com/bs6edlz

(Freedom's bridge)

The situation on the bridge was tense. The fleet was supposed to engage in battle with just one ship and capture it, but everyone was expecting a trap. Mat's info said that there was a sith fleet present, but when Silver fleet arrived they just saw one warship.

You could smell the tension. Everyone was waiting for George to give the order. Everyone, but Takayashi, he was the comm officer and he was relaying final orders. Adama looked cold but you could see in his eyes that he was wondering "what if". Two female officer were whispering in corner, they were gossiping about George, supposedly he hasn't slept with anyone since his wife died more than a year ago, it's time that he finds somebody else, they thought. The nearby guard heard them and shook his head in disbelief and just saying "Women". Girls giggled but Admiral Riker was annoyed when he looked at them, so they stopped.

George didn't pay attention to any of it. He looked gloriously in his white robes with silver stripes on its edges, he even carried a white cloak with a small emblem on it. A red eagle preparing to fly off with a planet in its claws. The same emblem was on his belt. His lightsaber was on his right side, and his hand was on it. It calmed him, it felt almost too good to hold a lightsaber in a hand. That was a dangerous thought. The lure of the dark side was always present. But George resisted it... For now.

Lt. Takayashi turned from his console and looked and George: "Master Kwei. All ships have reported that they're ready for battle. They are awaiting your command."
George looked like he didn't hear that Takayashi has said anything, and just as Lieutenant was readying himself to repeat all that George spoke out:
"Connect me to the fleet" he turned his gaze to the comm officer. He nodded and pushed a button on the console.
"Fleet is on the speaker, Master", Takayashi said calmly.
"This is The Silver Knight to all fleet members. In front of you is a Large ship containing hundreds of soldiers and one Sith Lord. The Sith Lord that destroyed our beloved planet. Nobody can commit such a crime and go unpunished. Today... we're going to give them justice!" George finished his speech with a roar. The crew applauded. And then George gave the order: "Los She'en Khalar"

The Fleet moved in so rapidly that the Sith Warship barely got time to scramble its fighters before the first shoots were fired. Turbolasers were hitting the ships hull as fighters clashed. Sith couldn't hold out long, as they were outnumbered and outgunned. Silver Bombers approached the warship and launched missiles at its shield generator destroying it. Two Small cruisers got out of Cloak and fired it's guns at warship's engines. The attack was too well organized for Sith to have any chance. Soon, all of their fighters will be destroyed and Knights will board the ship.

General Mat was in one of the boarding ship with his most elite soldiers. Nano Squad. Soldiers who were wearing an exoskeleton that was immune to Force Damage. Aside from its excellent armor, the suit was augmenting their speed, strength, sight and even made them possible to cloak.
With them were few of the She'en Khalar soldiers in their black armor. Well trained, but not as good as the Nano.
"Why do we always get the worst spot?", one of the soldiers was talking to his friend, "I mean last time we almost got killed by that crazy saber wielder, if it weren't for our Silver Knight, we would be dead know."
"Well Jenkins, in that you should go find him, just in case you come across on some more saber wielders" Other soldiers laughed at that comment.
"Hey! I ain't looking to hide under a skirt. I just wished I had one of those suits that our buddies have here. It would surely help me." One of Nano approached Jenkins, some of the other guys whispered his name. Psycho.
"Well, Boy." Psycho put his hand on Jenkins shoulder. "Even If you did have this suit, it still wouldn't protect you from the saber. It still cuts you like you're wearing nothing but your own skin." Jenkins looked scared, so Psycho smiled and tapped him on the shoulder. Then the pilot turned to say:"Yo, ma boys. We're almost there, prepare yourself.

Soldiers were making final checks on their equipment when the boarding ship docked and the blast door opened, Soldiers ran out into the hangar into the mess, blaster shots everywhere and few lightsabers blazing. One of the Silver Guard was fighting with his white saber agents two Sith. Psycho took his Gauss riffle and shoot one of the Sith, giving his comrade a chance to strike. The other Sith fell as well. This Hangar bay was soon cleared. Then Mat shouted:"With me, Master Kwei is almost to the bridge" Mat's squad alongside with one Silver Guard ran out of the hangar. Fighting was everywhere, but they fought they way to the Bridge easily. When they arrived they found Sith Guards that were guarding the Bridge Blast Doors dead.

Mat turned off his blue lightsaber frowning. He looked at Nano squad leader.
"Prophet, go check it out." Prophet just and showed his squad to follow him. They approached the blast doors. and found that they were locked.
"Damn! We'll need to smash them!" Prophet said and showed mat to come over.
"Prophet!" Psycho called him.
"What is it?"
"These guards were killed by lightsabers" Psycho kneeled down to one of them to show recent lightsaber scarings. That's when Mat arrived with Jenkins. "Report!"
"Blast doors are locked we need to blast them with explosives. And these guards were killed by lightsaber." Prophet exclaimed.
"We don't need explosives" Mat smiled, and then someone shouted from down the corridor: "They are behind us!"
Mat frowned and turned to Jenkins: "Go and help them, I'm gonna break this door." Jenkins nodded and ran towards the shooting.
Mat then turned to the door and starting using the Force, grabbing the doors with it... More... more... more... the blast doors started crumbling and soon they cracked...

(few minutes before)

George and two of his Silver Guard just arrived to the Bridge Door. The two Sith guarding raised their blasters, but they were too slow. Two beside George throwed their lightsabers at them, cutting then like they're meat. Three of them went through the door.

The Sith bridge was dark. Just like the rest of the ship. Through the glass you could see the Silver fleet patroling around. The Sith Lord was standing just at the front looking at it. His two apprentices who were beside him ignited their red lightsabers, when Knights entered. The Bridge crew just looked at them. They knew who they were.

Sith Lord turned. His face was pale and scarred from the overuse of the darkside. George stopped few meters from him. The Sith Lord spoke out first: "You! You are a fool for not destroying my ship at fitst. Instead you came here to duel me. How foolish."
George was cold. Too cold: "I want to bring justice myself. You destroyed the planet of Ender, and now you must be punished. The penalty for mass genocide and for destruction of worlds is death. Surrender!"
The Sith Lord laughed, but George didn't give him time for anything else. He turned his lightsaber and charged and him. Sith Lord quickly drew out his red saber, barely blocking the strike. He regained balance and striked back.
George was so focused and dueling with the Sith Lord that he almost didn't notice what was happening around him. His two Silver Guards were fighting with Sith Lord's apprentices. The Blast Door were cracked by a strong Force Push, and Mat with Nano squad came through battling the bridge crew.
The Sith Lord attacked with a powerful swing, but George Force pushed him away. He didn't give up so he used Force Lightning on George, but that was to easy for him. He just absorbed it, and threw it back. George rushed forward entering an intense duel. Block, parry, strike, jump over, slash... Suddenly George destroyed Sith Lords lightsaber, and quickly stabbed him in the heart.

Another Sith Lord was dead. Eleven more to go. He looked around and saw last of the Sith taken down by Psycho. It was finished. None had died. He noticed Mat talking with someone over the comm.  George approached him: "Mat. Talk to me."
Mat had some blood on his uniform but it wasn't his. He smiled like always do after battle and said: "I didn't got al the reports yet but it lookls like the entire ship is secure. There is still some resistance in the ships Mess Hall. But I sent Jenkins to deal with it." George hugged him: "Great job Mat." Mat hugged back, and George turned to speak with the soldiers on the Bridge. "Great job everyone! I'm proud of you all." Soldiers saluted him. George turned back to Mat to give him further orders: "Place the charges around the ship, and take remaining non-force users as prisoners."
"But what do we do with enemy Force-users?" Mat asked.
"Kill them", George said coldly and went off the bridge towards the hangar bay followed by two Silver Guards.
Mat frowned at that, but he immediately started giving orders over the comm...

https://s32.postimg.org/8xe25ip4l/George_Kwei_2.jpg

(Freedom's Bridge)

She had been watching as Kwei gave his orders. She was none to happy that he didn't allow her to go.

"Lady Konah...i'm Sorry its to dangerous." He said.

As they had argued the point if she was going on the boarding mission when Jyro walked in. He glanced at both of them with his black eyes. He knew the lady would be mad about what he was going to say but it had to be done. She had babied him to long.

"Master Kwei if I may. Would you let me go with you on this mission.?"

The knight considered the question before he answered.

"Yes but only if your get permission from your master." he replyed.

Konah Just looked at the young nautolan and smiled. she had trained him well. He was ready to do this.
"You may go but only if you promise to survive."

The boy smiled a wolfish grin.
"Of course."

As she stared at the battle going on she felt a pain in her side. It was abnormal it had never happened to her before. She sense more then thought Jyro was injured.
--------------------------------------
George could you add something in about him in that little fight and how he got injured?

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/115/4/1/rise_by_viper76-d631ijj.png

(about 15 minutes before the duel)

Jyro was in a boarding ship with Master Kwei, and his Silver Guards. They looked so magnificent in their white uniforms that it would be a shame to see blood on it. Silence. You all you could hear was the hum of the engines and the sound of breathing from the person next to you. It was Silver Guard's custom before the battle. The pilot turned around to say: "We're there." The boarding ship docked, and the door opened. The men cried out: "Tai'shar She'en Khalar!" and charged off to the Sith soldiers. Jyro joined them and ran off to find an opponent. He chose a Sith with a sword. The Sith was good but Jyro cut him down with ease. Other boarding parties arrived and the hangar bay was quickly cleared.
Master Kwei ordered the Guard to go with him towards the bridge. They fought along the way, but no one could stand up to a group of most Elite She'en Khalar men. Jyro had one more kill. A Sith soldier with a blaster in his hand. But he wanted to face a Force user.
They arrived at the corridor leading to the Bridge.
Master Kwei turned around to speak to his men. "I need two volunteers." The entire squad raised their hand, even Jyro. Master Kwei chose two. "The rest of you split up and go help our comrades!" He turned around and continued on to the bridge with two of his Guards. Jyro went on with three other Guards.

They arrived at the mess hall . There were soldiers fightining, but many of those Sith Force users. Finally, Jyro thought, someone worthy to fight with. He entered into a duel with one of them. Their sabers met, and he was excited, his first fight to the death with a darksider. They dueled and Jyro killed him, but when he turned around, two more Sith Force users attacked him. He was barely blocking the attacks, he was wielding his lightsaber like never in his life, he felt encouraged and counter-attacked them. He stabbed one of them, but not before the other one put his saber into Jyro's side. Jyro fell down, and just as the Sith moved to give him a final blow, a blaster shot hit the Sith in the head, killing him... Jyro shook his head in disbelief. He must be the luckiest guy in the universe. One of the soldiers approached him and gave him a hand: "I'm Jenkins, boy. What's your name?"
Jyro barely got up, he looked at Jenkins. But It was all blurry. He noticed that the battle was over.
"I'm Jyro. Are you the one that shot this Sith." Jenkins nodded and Jyro hugged him, "Thank you, you saved my life."
Jenkins just said: "No problem, just battle is not a place for boys", he stopped and looked at Jyro's eyes. "But I guess you're not a boy anymore. Let's find you a Force Healer." He looked around but one of the Silver Guard approached them. The Guard placed his hand on Jyro's wound. Jyro felt a current flowing through his body, and sharp pain around the wound, but soon it all had disappeared. The Guard removed his hand and smiled at Jyro's expression. He looked confused, he still couldn't get the pictures of battle out of his head.
"Let's go, young man. You must return to Freedom with our Lord." The Guard said to Jyro. Jyro said goodbye to Jenkins, and followed the Guard to the boarding ship, when they got inside, they've found the rest of the Guard present, even Master Kwei was there. The Guard smiled and told everyone how Jyro got his first scar. Everyone congratulated him but the Master. He just looked cold, and you couldn't read anything from his face.
When they arrived on the Freedom Master Kwei spoke to him: "Jyro, follow me to the bridge. Your Master will want to hear about your little adventure." Jyro smiled and followed him to the bridge...

Konah had been biting her fingernails since she felt the stab in her side. She couldn't help but wonder if Jyro had died. She quickly push the thought aside. She had to believe he was alive. She looked up at the sound of the two entering. She stood and bowed to Master kwei then ran the where Jyro stood, and hugged him. Not knowing it she had really missed him, and feared he might have died.
-----------------------------------------
Great post btw

Last edited by Dangerous Seduction (2011-06-14 19:50:28)

tnx smile
-------------------------------------
George nodded to Konah when he entered. And when she hugged Jyro he just said: "I'll leave you two alone. I'm sure Jyro has much to share. I'll be in my office." With those word he entered his office.

can you write Jyro's part for now as you do george's?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As konah got done hugging Jyro she pushed him back, and inspected him from head to toe. As to make sure he was uninjured. As her eyes traveled down his left side. and saw the raw flesh. Her eyes grew dark and she finished her inspection. She looked him in the eyes they were black as ever revealing nothing. He still had that goofy grin he got when he did somthing he thought was "cool."

"So tell me what happened. Did you get to kill more then one? How are you still alive? hmmm that looked like a nasty wound."

She stared at him waiting for an answer.

Jyro smiled when she asked that and started telling her everything. From the first Sith he killed, right to the last two, and how Jenkins saved his life and how that Silver Guard healed him. "And in the end, when we returned to the boarding ship, everyone congratulated me. It was so cool." He finished with that and looked at Konah with his smile.
-------------------------
Just for now. He's your character after all. tongue

Last edited by George Kwei (2011-06-14 20:09:50)

k thats all i needed. smile im gonna post one more time then i'm taking a nap i have a headache
-----------------------------------------
She slapped him on the arm, and glared at him for acting like it was nothing. He could have died, it was a foolish mistake to take one 2 enemies at once. From now on if he wanted to go on missions with Kwei, he would be train with the silver guard.

"Go rest you will be training more then you normally do. Its going to be ten times harder, don't take me lightly." She smiled as his faded with her words.

"Now go i need to talk to george.....did you notice his presence, it was very cold." She said more to herself then Jyro as he left the room.

(in the meantime on the Sith warship)

Mat was on the bridge. With him was the Nano Squad who were telling jokes about the, and that soldier Jenkins. Mat thought about promoting him once they get back on their ship. The radio beeped and he heard a voice coming from it... "General Mat?"
Mat took the comm and answered, "Yes this is General Mat"
"General, this is sergeant Johnson in the engine room. Charges are set."
"Alright, Johnson. Get back to your ship, we're gonna evacuate soon."
"Yes, General. Johnson out."
Mat, turned off the comm and grabbed the apple that Jenkins brought him from the Mess Hall. He took a bite and started walking around the bridge. He listened to Psycho's joke...
"Nomad! You know why Sith stands on one leg when he is looking in the mirror", he was eating an apple too.
Nomad smiled at Psycho's face:"No. Why?"
"Cause, he's imagining how he's gonna look in a few months" Everyone laughed at that. Even Jenkins: "That's a nice one, Psycho"
Psycho turned around to see Jenkins: "Jenkins was it? I heard about that headshot in the mess hall. You've finaly learned how to shoot."
"Oh yeah I did", Jenkins smiled at his rifle.
Mat approached them and clapped his hands: "Ok, I've had it of this ship and its Sith. Gather your men. We're going back to the Freedom."
Jenkins:"Back to Freedom boss"
Prophet:"Roger that."
The group went to the hangar, and boarded their small ship. The ship touched off, and went towards the "Freedom" The light from the nearby sun reflected on ships hull, making the ship slightly "glow"

(meanwhile on the Freedom's bridge)

Riker watched as George and that little Jyro were entering. It was strange that Master Kwei didn't say anything to him, but he turned back when he entered his office. The battle was swift, easy victory. Though he was wondering how the duel with the Sith Lord went. And he was also wondering where they will go next. He heard from certain people that they will probably go to Naboo or Mon Calamari. Someone even said Telos, but he didn't believe that.
Mat entered the bridge, and all bridge officers saluted him.. He was even smiling! He never takes that grin of his face.
"Yo, Riker. Everything's ready. You just need to push the button."
"Finaly.", Riker felt relieved, he got tired of waiting, "How was the battle?"
"Fine, fine... Just don'g ask what happened on the bridge." Mat's smile disappeared and he cursed,"Damned Sith. Just destroy the bloody thing. I've had it."
The bridge crew was surprised when they saw Mat's face. General Mat was never like this. When Mat left the bridge, everyone started gossiping about what might have happened.
But Riker didn't pay much attention to that. As long they were working he didn't mind.
"Adama?", Riker called him.
"Yes, Admiral!", Adama approached him. He was a simple man, but a good officer. He has been to few battles. But he mostly spent his time here on the Bridge.
"Destroy the damn thing." Riker frowned, as Adama approched the console and started typing in the commands.
"Countdown" Adama started, "Five... Four... Three... Two... One... Setting off charges... Now!" he pushed a final button, and through the window you could see the big blast from the Sith warship. It exploded, and everyone started celebrating. After all, it was a good fight...
----------------------------------------
Well, I was long asleep when you posted that. big_smile

(Telos, City of Doniphon)

Berov was in a cantina called "The Dragon". Figures, he thought, last Sith I killed called himself like that.  Music was awful, but he payed little attention to it. He was waiting for someone. His contact was supposed to be here already...

Cantina was crowded, but Berov did notice three hooded men approaching. He senced nothing! Something feels wrong, He placed his hand on his lightsaber and waited. Three man finally got to his table and they pointed their hands at him. He felt weekend. They were using the Force but he didn't sense it? They reached with their other  hand to their belt and pulled out some kind of knives. If they used the force why not wield lightsabers, he wondered. Borov had enough, he used the force to create a telekinetic fist, punching each of the assassins and sending them flying through the crowd.

People panicked and many of them rushed out of the cantina as three man activated their red lightsabers. Berov turned on his white saber, and waited for them to make the first move. Just for case he used the force to shield his mind, in case these assassins try something again.

They charged and Borov blocked the firs one's strike and kicked him, making a force jump behind them. One red lightsaber was coming his way and he barely deflected it. The second man, jumped to him attacking. Berov was scarcely able to keep up with the strikes and the assassin disarmed him. Just as he was gonna lay a final blow something pushed him to the wall.

Berov couldn't believe it. Someone else turned on the lightsaber. A man in the yellow-orange robes with his golden saber stepped into the cantina. As one of the attackers was still struggling to get up, the other two slowly walked towards the Golden Guard. The most elite unit of the She'en Khalar. There were only a hundred of them, but on the battlefield, one could kill thousands before falling down. Before Berov blinked, two assassins were dead. He wasn't even sure how. Just as the Golden Guard approached the third one Berov said: "No! Don't! We need to interrogate him." But he killed him anyway.

The Golden Guard turned his lightsaber off, and pulled Berov's saber to him. He approached him, and handed him the saber: "I'm Prost Rebeyr" He said that like nothing has happened.

Berov took his lightsaber and intoduced himself slightly bowing: "I'm Berov Kaznicki, Master Rebeyr." Master Rebeyr smiled, "Please there's no need for bowing, and please call me Prost." Berov just nodded and smiled as he didn't know what to say. People started entering again. Soon, TSF will arrive.

"C'mon, we need to get out of here!" Prost said, and he and Berov left the Dragon through the back entrance.
Berov was full of questions, but they were moving fast through the midday crowd. Some of the people stared at Prost. They noticed the strange uniform. Berov was concerned. Soon there'll be sayings on the streets, about the man in gold fighting in the Dragon.

Finally Prost brought him to his small house. They went in, and locked the door. Berov went to the back while his comrade was looking through the window to see if anyone is watching them. Berov checked every room, the back door were closed. Nothing. He returned to Prost. "House's clear"
Prost just looked at him and said: "I knew that" Berov was going to ask him how but he interrupted him: "What do you know?" Prost sat on the chair motioning him to do the same. Berov sat with a confused look on his face and started speaking.

"Well, I know that one of the Sith Lords is in the Park of the Sacred Pools and that he's planing on assaulting the Jedi Enclave here."
Prost was suspicious. "Who told you this?"
"I don't know some guy requested a meeting and gave me that info. I was supposed to meet him again today, but those strange Assassins showed."
"Well, you were lucky I felt a disturbance and came, or you'd be dead. Also, your man was lying.  There are three Sith Lords on the planet, and they're battling each other secretly. They wouldn't storm the Jedi Enclave. Not unless they join together..." Prost frowned, he didn't like this.
"So what shall we do? Master Kwei may soon arrive, and when he does we can exterminate the Sith from this planet." Berov crunched his hand like he saw them doing just that.

Prost was waving off... "No, no... When Lord Kwei arrives there'll be a chaos. The Sith will hide with the civilians. He'll be forced to deploy ground troops, and even then there will be civilian casualties. We need to draw the Sith out somehow. Make them reveal themselves. They must starting fighting more intensively."

Berov was thinking about this, but he couldn't figure it out: "So what do we do?" Prost smiled: "With luck, the Sith will think one of the others killed their assassins or something else. We must kill as many as we can. That will make them careless..." Then Prost got up and went towards the kitchen. "But first, we must eat something. Can't kill Sith on a empty stomach."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Berov is a member of the Silver Guard. One of the best. He was with General Mat in the Battle of Mon Calamari on the moon when Mat destroyed the hypervelocity guns that were decimating the She'en Khalar fleet.

Prost Rebeyr is the member of the Golden Guard. The most elite unit of She'en Khalar. It is rumored that he fought with George Kwei before he became the Silver Knight. As it is the case with all Golden Guard members, there's no record of his service.

Sith Assassins