Re: Age

Yojimbo,Mar 25 2006, 02:54 AM wrote:

Well...You live in England and wierds people are there..Cheers!

Yeah we do have a lot of wierd people here. Don't really like the way England is looking at the moment, and the future looks scary lol  sad

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

How so?

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Many things really. We're getting a lot of wanabee gangsters lately, probably as they grew up wanting to be like 50 cent or eminem.

And we got a lot illegal immigrants coming into our country, most of whom can't even speak English! And they live on the dole and get loads of money.

And then theres women like 16, 17 or 18 who don't want to work so instead they claim child benefits. Which they get by having children and lots of them, so they don't have to work. The kids aren't brought up properly either so you know our country in a mess atm.

really, my country got the same problems. Exept many are attacking the immagrants and the imagrants are attacking us!!

The whole Woman thing is pretty common to. I think my aunt in texas is doing that very thing.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Yeah man the worlds messed up.

The funny thing is the immigrants attack us its just a normal crime.

But If I was too attack immigrants its racist and against their human rights lol. The law system makes me laugh sometimes. Theres dumb people who uphold the law and don't see how stupid it is sometimes.

Exactly, the law system only makes generalities about people and cannot be judged properly. It doesn't understand the true motives of other people.

The world is screwed. I'm just waiting for something to blow up.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

The law is a stupid thing. I agree with Yojimbo, no-one can know the truth apart from the person who commited the crime.

Or apart from the way people think. Dotouquville once implied that the one being in existance...."The Mind of God" as he perceived it, would be the only being to get passed generalites, Lack of informity, arcane procedures...

True True

I know the law looks bad at the moment, but its also the people of today. Because the economy has grown, there is more money to spend for everyone. This making more people want things making people greedy.

Its like Soccer players in england. Wayne Rooney is paid £90,000 a week! Which is like $157,572 a week!! It takes the p**s.

Greed is bad, but we can't pin most of the problems on a single deformaty.

Yeah I know. Thing is with that though, it brings up a generation of girls who's desire in life is to marry a footballer. They have no personality and nothing going for them. There are plenty of women like that. It's worrying man.

Who do you think made them that way...men!

Who do you think made them that way...men!

Influenced also by the mother a lot. But the main reason is money and fame. Most women want money and fame. It in their genes, so they can buy all the latest trends amongst fashion.

As long as men get s*x they are happy.

seriously y would u make a post about wat age u are....... ummm ya

So they can get the rest of your informatio out of you:
Your name, your address, your origin. Yeah, basically to come and rape/kidnap/kill you.

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.

lol

Yeah, I've got a few hours behind me.  B)

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

I have more hours behind me wink B)

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.