Re: Do I Live For Nothing

*makes paper football*
*flicks it at wall*
GOAL! ^_^
----------------------------

http://tinyurl.com/cyxnotmhttp://tinyurl.com/bs6edlz

Vector didn't wait to be told twice. These two beasts were more than he could handle in a fight at this moment. His only thought now was to get Sara away from here.

The ship. It was still close by...

She froze, unable to move. Now or never, Vector thought.

With a movement like lightening, he grabs Sara, picking her up in his arms and turning his body to shield her from any attack that the beast might launch after them. He then begins running back to the compound where their ship was docked.

Yi'shar ignites his lightsaber and follows his master, carefully watching behind as Viinum and Rane still struggle.

I Am Jedi
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6228/lsmu.jpg

Viinum’s eyes begin to glow with more intensity than before as he struggles beneath Rane. “Damn you!” he hisses. “Always standing in my way!”

Viinum quickly head-butts Rane, using the opportunity to snake his arm around the bulky creature. With a signifiant amount of force Viinum pulls on the infamous tuff of fur and loose skin along Rane’s upper back, pushing up against his massive body simultaneously in order to turn the tables.

With Rane now pinned beneath him for the moment, Viinum’s hand immediately clamps down around Rane’s throat, his metallic fingers penetrating tender flesh. Rane’s eyes narrow and he bares his teeth.

“Pathetic,” Viinum whispers, ripping away the flesh from Rane’s throat.

Rane yelps, the subconscious action merely causing more blood to violently gush from the gaping void in his neck. Viinum chuckles, the sound quite disturbing coming for the mouthless being.

“That should keep your body occupied while I deal with those Jedi. I’ll be back for you, mutt,” Viinum adds as he rises to his feet, forcefully kicking Rane’s body out from beneath him.

His gaze locks with the fleeing Jedi but he abruptly stops when he feels a hand grasp his ankle, claws clinging to his iron skin. Viinum looks down at Rane, slightly surprised as the creature growls, his throat almost healed completely.

It seems Rane’s healing abilities were far more capable than originally conceived. Viinum reaches down, grabbing Rane by his throat once more, the new flesh there searing the Sith’s hand.

Rane grins, flashing his enormous canines. Viinum’s grip tightens around Rane’s neck, ignoring the throbbing pain in his hand. The bastard! His body was...  adapting! Was that even possible?! Viinum’s eyes begin to blaze, tiny fires barely matching the burning hate which now threatened to consume what remains of his human heart.

Rane hadn’t changed at all. The beast was playing weak to draw out the fight. Viinum could feel it now, could feel him rejecting his rage to give Viinum the advantage. Viinum growls again. The cocky, arrogant bastard! Rane had always been high and mighty as a Sith, always been able to destroy his opponents without tapping into his true potential.

The smoke emanating from Viinum’s burning eyes begins to swirl around his clenched left fist, blackening with haunting whispers. Not anymore. Viinum would draw out that rage, push Rane into releasing all his raw power... even if he had to rip that girl to shreds before his very eyes! And once he did, once Viinum had him at his best, he’d crush Rane and finally prove who was the king!

Viinum turns, ignoring Rane’s dangling body in his right hand, his gaze once more focusing on his fleeing target. He lifts his left arm towards Vector, Yi’shar, and Sara’s distant figures, his hand still clenched into a fist.

His voice booms across the distance that lies between them. “Deicide... Sacrilege... devour them!”

Viinum unclenches his fists, the smoke dancing around his extended fingers before shooting out towards its targets. Viinum then turns his attention back to Rane, who’s eyes follow the streams of smoke.

Viinum’s voice doesn’t draw his attention as he watches the blackened smoke appear before the Jedi, blocking their pathway to the hanger. His eyes widen as the black mass begins to solidify. No...

“If you want to protect that b**ch... you’ll have to kill me first. Let’s see your true power, Rane! I won’t die to anything less!”

...Jedi...

Sara struggles in Vector’s arm, trying desperately to get free. “Let me go! I can’t leave him! You don’t know... what Viinum will do to him!”

Her pleas go mostly ignored until Vector suddenly stops. Sara struggles cease, wondering if Vector decided to listen to her. But no... blackened smoke swirls around Vector and Yi’shar’s feet before shooting to form two pillars before them. The pillars begin to condense and their speed increases as they begin to take shape.

An arm, a body, a face. The details are rough and vague but then the swirling stops. Two humanoid forms stand before them, their smoke-like forms occasionally catching the wind and blown away only to immediately return. Suddenly the smoke turns red and begins to hardened like skin across the figures, revealing more accurate details.

It’s impossible to tell exactly what their bodies are made out of in this solid state but it is clear one is a male in form while the other is female. The red skin crawls along their bodies revealing toned, muscular bodies and clawed hands. It crawls up their necks and along their faces revealing soulless demon-like white eyes and mouths filled to the brim with animalistic, knife-like teeth.

“Sacrilege...” the female one moans, her hands sliding down her body in what is apparently supposed to be a seductively manner.

“Deicide,” the male hisses, his long, thin forked tongue sliding effortless among his razor ed teeth. He gives a psychotic laugh, bringing up his lower arms to flex his muscles.

Smoke still wisps around each, acting more like tentacles now as they react to the creatures’ wills. Their eyes immediately focus on Vector, Yi’shar, and Sara. The one known as Deicide steps forward.

“Jedi... ” he states, more to himself than anyone else.

Sacrilege nods, her tentacles moving to slide along Deicide’s shoulders like a woman caressing her lover.  “Indeed... the Force is strong in these...”

“It’s been so long since I’ve killed... I can’t wait,” he adds with a sadistic grin. “Which one do you want?” he asks, turning his head slightly too look back at Sacrilege.

Sacrilege examines the three for the moment. “I’ll take the boy. He seems like he’d be much more fun to play with,” she purrs.

Deicide turns to Vector and notices Sara in his arms. “I’ll take the other then. Be careful not to harm the girl. Master wants her for himself,” he says, taking one last look at Sacrilege before charging wildly towards Vector, his smoking tentacles solidifying into long stakes and rushing forward before him to stab the Jedi through.

----------------------------------------------------------
Okay, remember, Viinum is supposed to take Rane alive due to the fact that his body automatically produces his blood which his previous Master could then inject into new subjects to make more creature's like Rane. If Viinum kills Rane they would have to clone his DNA which would be a far more complicated process. Plus the Overseer wishes Rane to live so he can slowly torture him over the years until his body begins to refuse to heal itself and he finally dies. So Sith-like. I know. tongue

The trick Viinum is using is Smoke Demon. I didn’t like how the Smoke Demon looked so I figured I’d find something that looks remotely the same but more awesome. Well I was reading about it and evil and red skin automatically reminded me of... can you guess? Carnage from the Spider-Man comics. ^_^ So here’s Deicide (hint imagine the liquid tentacles or whatever on both him and Sacrilege as tentacles of blackened smoke which he and Sacrilege solidify and shape to will).

And well I wanted two smoke demons and I wanted one too be a girl so I looked up She-Carnage (after all, what’s a super hero without a female version of him in an alternate universe tongue ) and tada! Sacrilege!

Also, my Smoke Demons can speak orally. 'Cause they're awesomer than those other guys. ^_^

Yi'shar nearly slams into Vector, and suddenly sees the smoke demons forming.

"Ah, stang!" he says, gripping his saber. "Alright, bantha breath, you want some of this?!"

Before Vector can stop him, Yi'shar Force leaps through the air at Sacrilege. Timing his leap, he passes just beside her head, slashing at her with his lightsaber and then landing on the ground behind her.

Vector sets Sara on her feet and then steps between her and Deicide.

"Bring it, burn boy," Vector mutters.

Suddenly a Force bubble appears around Vector and Sara as particles and debris begin to swirl around them. The power and intensity grows until with a blinding flash Vector thrusts his arms out in a massive Force maelstorm of telekinesis and lightening.

Too far away to be hurt by the blast, Yi'shar laughs. "Eat that demon!"

I Am Jedi
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6228/lsmu.jpg

Deicide grins, leaping into the air and twisting his body in a side-flip manner before he instantly dissolves into smoke, not longer visible amidst the chaos of particles and debris swarming around Vector and Sara.

A psychotic chuckle echoes faintly in Vector’s thoughts. “I’ll make this quick...”

Vector feels the shift in the Force, the sudden difference in pressure around him and yet he has no time to react. As he turns a form partially solidifies behind Sara and a tentacle hardens into a stake before he can blink, driving through her left shoulder.

Sara cries out in pain, grasping the sharp end of the creature’s tentacle which now protrudes out of the front of her shoulder. Deicide swings his tentacle upward, lifting Sara into the air on it in an impale-like fashion. He then swings her backwards, his tentacle returning to its smoke form, the action throwing Sara to the ground a good ways away from them.

His body then immediately dissolves into thin air once more and his voice returns to Vector’s thoughts. “You’re wide open, Jedi... I can see your every move! Trying to protect that girl and look what ended up happening. Such a pity.... You’ll have to do better than that if you want to live, Jedi!”

... Sacrilege ...

Yi’shar’s lightsaber blade had connected with the smoke demon’s shoulder. Or so he had thought. Instead, Sacrilege shoulder had immediately dropped its solid shape, Yi’shar’s blade passing through nothing but thickened smoke. She faces the boy now, her shoulder regaining it’s solid form.

“Such strength for a boy,” she begins, the wisping smoke tentacles along her back lengthening and slowly slithering towards Yi’shar like venomous snakes. “Oh the fun it will be to crush it out of your pathetic body and devour that tasty soul.”

Suddenly the tentacles harden and turn blood red, sharpening into thick stakes as they drive towards Yi’shar simultaneously.

... Rane ...

Rane gets to his feet, shaking, relieving his fur of the dust and blood which clings to it. He glares at Viinum. It was impossible for Rane to fully know the true capabilities of this man’s new body. For all he knew Viinum could be toying with Rane as well, waiting for him to reveal his strength only to squash him like some insignificant bug.

No. No matter how hard Viinum tried to hide it, Rane could sense an air on uneasiness. It was in the stance he took, how his hands impatiently clenched and unclenched. He wasn’t ready for Rane. Wasn’t on the same level. He was counting on his body to hold out longer.

Rane was still flesh and blood and he only had so much of the two. His body reproduced both at an alarming speed. However, if he lost too much within a short amount of time his body would refuse the healing process. Rane would have to be careful, control the rage enough to focus on defending his body as well as ripping Viinum’s apart.

Rane nods, agreeing with himself, his inner beast persuaded -for the moment -that this course of action will ensure it’s survival longer than mere brute force. His muscles harden beneath his skin, readying to take the next blows. He watches Viinum carefully as he slowly advances.

But then... Rane stops, the smell of blood singeing his nostrils. No.... His eyes desperately search for her in the distance. His inner beast roars to life, demanding retribution as he watches one of Viinum’s minions impale her and throw her to the ground like a rag doll. Rane roars, taking a step back as he thrashes his head about. The rage... uncontrollable!

His pupils dilate, the whites of his eyes almost completely disappearing. He claws at his muzzle, ripping away at the flesh there in an attempt to claw away the unbearable pain. His teeth extend, becoming more jagged and resembling those of the smoke demons, hardening and gleaming in the light like steel knives.

He arches his back briefly as the bulging veins of his body glow silver, the claws along his hands and feet consumed by the metallic blood which now burns through his veins. Viinum would smile if he had the necessary facial feature. Yes. Yes! This is what he was waiting for! Such power! Such uncontrolled, raw power!

Rane leans forward with harsh momentum, thrashing his head violently now, arching his back so that his shoulders are forced together, the muscles in his back beginning to spasm. He reaches back, shredding fur, skin, and flesh as his spine is engulfed in liquid flames. Spikes emerge, penetrating the flesh along his back and flow out in sheets of metal fur.

He shivers, his body being completely consumed by his power. The majority of his fur disappears under a sea of armored skin which surprising resembles Viinum’s only it takes on a silver bluish hue. Tuffs of fur along his body are replaced by sheets of metal which when his body is arched at a certain angle act as thick spikes.

Rane falls to his knees, his head hanging as in defeat, his breathing ragged as his body finishes adjusting to the final stage of his Change. The beast within him seems to purr with satisfaction, aching for the fight to come, the chance ravage and slaughter once again! Tendrils of red slowly begin to sneak across Rane’s darkened eyes as he struggles to meet Viinum’s gaze.

His vision blurs as the darkness begins to seep in and surround him, as the beast possesses his body and takes control. His heart races as he feels the dark creature slowly devouring his soul, merging them. He... cannot resist...

Rane manages one last sane thought as everything fades to black.

Forgive me... mi karta.

-----------------------

Mando'a Vocabulary

mi karta - my heart (lit); my love