Re: Armed Services

I love every minute of it.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Yeah the best thing is when you take a step back and look at those around you. Sometimes all you can do is laugh at how pathetic some are.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

Oh? Are they pathetic? People are people and we are part of them. People that step back and look at you would say the same thing. The people are power. When one person is alone, they are smart. But when they are together, they are dumb, stupid, panicky and you know it.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Yes but some people are weak. They don't make their own decisions, rely on others to help them. That is pathetic. Yes we are a group. But there are weak members among the groups.

I'm not one for being in the big groups. Sure I can be one of them easily. But I just don't want to be like that. I have a best mate, we play footy and computer games, work and school. Good enough for me wink

There is nothing pathetic about that. If people have the ability to bend others to helping them and they get away with it, then the ones who help them are the pathetic ones. As for decisions,

Nobody but the person makes there own decisions, and they are fully responsible for it, even if others intervene.

But to rely on others when nobody is there can be costly. Help should be addition not a reliance.

Well....that you can never know.

Some do not have the intelligence to run there own lives. What really scares me are some of the people having kids. There are some people in this world that can't even run their own lives, let alone raise another one.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

I am going into the Army because where else can you kill people and get paid for it and not get into trouble.  big_smile

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg