Re: Armed Services

Ok....

Do you think the armed forces should evacuate Iraq now? Was it a stupid idea in the first place?

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

That depends on who you are classic Jedi or a nuetral one. A jedi would see it as a great thing for the people of Iraq. the Irqies hate what they don't understand and are doing nasty things but someday they will see the good in the move. A shadow jedi would see it as a terrible move becuase of the fact that their friends and family are being killed just for occupying it. Usually they are the democrats and hate Bush.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

*evil laughter* BATTLE!!!

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

guys dont kill me but i support bush****sion gets beat to death**

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

I am Shadow Jedi. I am confused about the situation myself. There had to be something done about Iraq, but  like you said, there is at on average someone being blown up by a road bombing every two days. They pose as civilians but attack as terrorists? How can you stop that?

If you shoot suspects, you get in trouble by the law. If you assault a suspect you get in trouble with the law for........''Human Rights''......(Worst law ever)

Okay, I oppologize ahead of time if I start to go off on a tangent.

War today is not war. War today are all "police actions." We (the U.S.) haven't gotten into a real war since Vietnam. That was the last war we where in. Now, today with all the rules that the Geniva Convention has placed on us, you can't even dodge bullets without orders. War today is just about as retarded as it gets. What ever happened to the good old days when you went in with swarms of soldiers, and fought a war man to man. Now it is computer guidance system against computer guidance system. When World War 3 rolls around, I hope it is just like the last two. I don't want nuclear warfare. I wan't a "War." The Geniva Convention is what really gets me fired up. They took away all the fun toys. Napalm, carpet bombing, mustard gas. The list goes on. What ever happened to the saying "all is fare in love and war?" Did they notify anybody else that they took "war" out of that quote? Because they sure as hell didn't say anything to me. The world is really going down the crapper, and I blame it on a few things: Too much technology, stupid terrorists, and the Geniva Convention. If we have to have war, I want a real war. Not some panzy "police action."

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

What happened was millions of people died, military and non-military. Many Jews were killed, and half of central Europe was rubble and there are two gigantic craters in Japan. That's why we stopped fighting that way. :mellow:

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Bah. All is fare in war. I want it to go back to the way war was ment to be, completely ruleless.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

You can see war as that now. But think of the people on the front line of the war. Facing certain death. World war 3 will be the end of the world, because the allies would be winning and the opposition will use a nuclear bomb and take out the allies with them.

If we go down, they go down.

So I wouldn't pray for world war 3. Wasn't vietnam one of the bloodiest war ever as US soldiers were sent in and slaughtered by vietnamese hiding in the grounds. I wouldn't want to be going in first.

yea ww 3 will end man kind and kill the earth

Yeah, it probably will destroy the earth. And I didn't say I was hoping for WW3.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

Its scary thinking about it. The world just ending so quick. I guess that's where hippies are right I suppose. We should all just smoke weed all day big_smile

if we dont stop global warming in the next 15 years we wont be able to stop it

Okay, breaking off from current conversation:

I just got a call from Fort Knox yesterday. They want me to enlist to the Fort.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

Matar,Mar 23 2006, 11:00 AM wrote:

Its scary thinking about it. The world just ending so quick. I guess that's where hippies are right I suppose. We should all just smoke weed all day big_smile

I agree.   big_smile

(Sorry about double post)

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

True True, I think it was John Lennons song 'Imagine' where he speaks about a world with no worries. That would be cool

I wouldn't want to live ina a world without worries. Without the bitter baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

Yeah I guess a life without worries is a life not worth living. Funnily enough.

Maybe it is the little things that make us so happy

big_smile

Since you seem to agree Matar. I tell you something I have come across in my lifetime.

It is the unexpected pleasures in life that make it worth living.

Think about it... roll

Very true. I guess when you expect something it ruins the excitement. Its a funny old world.