Re: The New Battle Board

It seems the ninjas are outgunned and outnumbered.......

Then Matar arrives aboard the ship with a party of bounty hunters! The squads of Chiss and Noghri have to move to the hangar to stop the threat. Leaving Sion, Gabriel and the ninjas. Now its even!

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

one ninja trys to attack sion from the back sion senced the attack had his lightsaber aiming behind him and snap hisssss  that ninja is dead

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

*The first Nohgri attacks Yojimbo and smashes his nose from a failed slice attempt.*

*Yojimbo counters with a stab to the chest and they both fall, one dead and the Ninja with a broken nose. He quickly snapps it into place. The Second nohgri comes from behind Yojimbo with the lightsaber high in the air.*

*The darker ninja comes to the rescue and quickly cuts the being in half*

"I owe you one Hayate!" replies the bloody ninja

*The ninja slowly walk into the line with the rest of the Bounty hunters and Matar.
Both lines stand there, waiting for one another to make a move.*

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

(Note: HOW DOES EVERYBODY IN THE F-ING GALAXY KNOW WHERE MY SHIP IS???)

*I use force choke on the ninja's, and radio another ship for backup.*

"Hail the Decimator, tell them to send a boarding party!"

*Both ninja's and Yojimbo fall to the floor, passed out.*

"Now Scion, we finish them."

*Kills Yojimbo and two ninjas and ships them out into space.*

"Know lets head to the docking bay and try and stop Matar and the bounty hunters."

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

*in the shadows of the back of gabreil's ship, I faintly appear*
Gabreil. Using Sion to help you are we? Pathetic. I thought you could do better then that...
*lightsaber ignites*

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.

"Sion more or less invited himself to help."

"Now lets get to the docking bay and get rid of the bounty hunters."

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

in already one step a head of u sion says

OKay People You have to be willing to take a hit Gabriel. I done plenty of that and now it is your turn dude. Ahhh, this just sucks, forget it.

"the decoys were destroyed sir!" said one of the crewman.

"Good, wipe them out...all of them!" said the shadow Ninja.

A Cardassian warship decloaks and fires on the ship. The particles quickly disentagrate from the phaser.

"Check the wrekage." COmmanded Yojimbo

Two corpes were floating in the void. One with a dark brown cloak, and the other was scarred beyond belief.

"Scion and Matar. Beam them both on board!"

They then vanished from the space and were recalibrated on the ship.

"Matar, you owe me one, you as well Scion." whispered the ninja in both their ears.
"Take them to the medical facility and tell me when they wake up."

"Hoo!" replied the three ninja from the darkness.

One fireman carried Matar, but Scion was heavy and two had to carry him.

"Ensign, plot a course for ********* Maximum warp!" Barked Yojimbo

Then the ship flew off into space.

Gabriel was floating in the blackness. The force couldn't save him now...it was over.

Then a flash of light as the decimater comes into sight. lights start flyin everwhere in search for survivors.

Gabriel slowly turned his head to the starship.

Maybe it isn't....

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

(Thinks) "For now, Yojimbo, for now. We will meet again one day."

"There! beem him on ship!" yelled the captain of the Decimator.

*Darth Gabriel is beemed abord, and taken to sick bay to heal.*

"Get a docking crew in here now, we have to get the X5 to a port." The captain said.

"Head for home coordinants."

"Engage."

*Starlines, and the battle is over, for now.*

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

Aboard the Cardassian warship Sion and Matar begin to regain consciousness.

Sion: Where am I??

Sion looks confused and paranoid and quickly takes his attack stance. But realises there is only himself and matar in the room

Matar: We are aboard a Cardassian warship, seems you are no longer with your sith. If you retaliate now you will certainly be killed.

Sion: Ha Ha! Killed? Me? You must be joking?

Just then the door opens and Yojimbo enters.

Meanwhile Gabriel is in the process of making his army stronger to launch an attack on the ninjas, from the sources he has gained. He believes the ninjas to have an outpost on a distant planet. He is preparing his forces for invasion!

"Well, Scion, even after that unfortunate event, you still look exactly the same.

I guess I should get right down the problem...I need you. Both of you really.

Apparently, during Gabriels journey into the unknown regions, he encountered some race of super beigs known as the Noghri. Now, compared to us three they are not much than decent fighter, But when has one elite soldier compared to an army of them? We would be outmatched and he will kill all of us, and perhaps the core worlds if he ever gets the chance. Now we have the war on us three."

*there was silence in the room...a silence that almost resembled the three in there thoughts, a silence that would be remembered.*

"I know your mind Scion without even the force to help. You keep your thoughts to yourself and play along, You of all sith know that you two were going to turn on each other anyway, so why not take advantage of the situation."

"I have 5 Warships like this one and 600 soldiers under my command as well as small band of ninjas. I need to know what both of you have at your disposal."

"Our lightsabers?" said the scarred dark lord.

"they will be returned to you when you leave. First, I need so answers."

you are right if i kill him i rule the sith***todays is ur  lucky day repleys sion***sion goes to the bridge and goes on the com exactor 2  due u reed***yes my master they repley  bring a fleet to are coradenants consistiing of 7 star destorers 5 victory class star ships and 2 supper star destoryers***Darth Gabriel wont no what hit him i can add 1200 men to are desposal and we have reserves if we need is that  enough  Yojimbo

"I think so...and with the help from Matar and his bounty hunters, this may turn out to be quite a battle after all. Ensign, set course for Malachor V, Maximum warp."

"Yes sir!"

And with a flash sion was sent to his Superstar destroyer. Matar to his Ship where all prepare for the final battle at Malachor V. This battle has the Capacity ro be remembered throughout the ages, But it will be known to no one.

The Cardassian ship Pointed the bow down and took off for Malachor V. The battle field of legends.

*After a few days in recovery, I started to come up with an attack plan. More soldiers would definantly be neccessary. Admiral Thrawn would need to be contacted. His help would also be appreciated. Noghri and Chiss will also be needed.*

"This is Grand Admiral Darth Gabriel to repair bay. I need a status check on the X5."

"Fueled and ready sir."

"Good."

*With a rebuilt ship, more crews, everything is falling in to place.*

Matar: "Help... we are being held captive at Malachor V. Send help!"

"Malachor V huh. "

"Ensign, set heading to vector 73588."

"Malachor sir?"

"Yes, we have unfinished business. Send coordinanates to the Decimator, the Chimara, the Zepher, and to the rest of the fleet."

"Engage."

*As the stars turned into starlines, I thought to myself, wow, Malachor V. I haven't been there in awhile. Last time I was there was the Mandalorian wars. Lets hope we don't have a repeat.*

"Admiral Thrawn, are you ready to go?"

Thrawn: "Yes, I am working on tactics as we speak."

"Good. We shall arrive in about 3 Days."

*Now lets hope everything goes as planned. Matar and Sion know the drill.*

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

sion and matar and yojimbos forces are asemple send all the troops to  for Malachor V, surface and set up base at the trayas academy and use the new guns against the storm beasts***mean while up in space he contacts the homeplanet of the Noghri home world Honoghr*** he usesed force purswades and promises that gabriael is useing them for his own power once he wins he will have no use for you**** sion explains if help we will help u with suplies guns what ever u need*****the noghri agree and see what will happen the nighri suddlenly revolt on all of gabrieals ships they kill every one on the ships even the  chiss worriers they killed every one only gabrilel and his capital ship werent harmed  the immdealtly retreated and the rest of the noghri go to  for Malachor V,

Ummmmm......  Sweat.

*With my forces decimated, I cannot operate my dreadnought. Thus, I sit still in space, waiting.*

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

Okay that kinda made Gabriel impossible to win.

Do you want to turn back to preparing our force. Cause it was very even then.

At Trayus academy Matar is training two new apprentices for the battle. With limited time the apprentices will only have sufficient knowledge of Matar's teachings. But in this battle anything could change the outcome of the battle.

The forces at Malachor getting enough resources to prepare their armies lie in wait of the battle ahead.......

u let him go u idiot why sion asks we shoulve blown him out of the sky

Your weak, pathetic fool.

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.

So what am I doing?  Becuase as far as I know, I am still sitting here.

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"