Re: The New Battle Board

*Looks over shoulder and sees Ninja. Uses Force Lightning and zaps the ninja off platform*

"Take that you sniviling (SP?) worm!"

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

*In a smoky ruin*

OOhhhhhhhh!!!!

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

*booming evil laughter*

"That will teach you to interfear with the Dark Side!"

*Ignites lightsabers and walks toward smoky ruin of Ninja*

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

But Cecil, the apprentice of the ninja steps in. He tries the karate chop!

KAPOW!............OWWWW!!!

Cecil hurt his hand instead. He tries to make a panicky exit using the smoke grenade trick. However instead he pulls out a normal grenade and is blown to smithereens. All thats left are his shoes and the remains of his lucky pants......

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

"Your apprentice is pathetic."

*Moves closer to Ninja, ready for the kill.*

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

*comes out from behind the hills, jumping in the air with my lightsabers ignited, aiming for the ninja, and both Gabriel*

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.

*The ninja quikly evades the lightsaber but eainpheous is not so lucky*

*The lightsaber did not make a clean cut but bashed Eianhous in the temple*

"Time for my exit!" yelled the ninja

*reaches into his gi to pull out a smoke bomb and disapears*

LOL(literally) nice one matar.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Ninga runs in the smoke cloud he doesnt no that sion is on the other side ninga runs and sion picks him from the neck and broke it with his other hand***sion thinks that was pathetic***

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

Cecil's evil twin brother Malcolm parachutes in from a plane. After landing in the middle of the cactus field, he composes himself. He does up his flys and gets out his sword.

He throws the sword at Sion, but completely missed and hit Eainphous in the foot. Cursing himself he grabs Sion in his Ninjaoneofakindheadlock Manoeuvre. Sion Is powerless and ninja and malcolm double team Sion until he is weak and unable to respond!  :angry:

He got had ninja style wink

*The ninja Does a neck puncture and knockes the dark lord out. Both the Young Ninja and Yojimbo pull out their wakazashis and slowly surround Darth Gabriel*

sion shouts u thought u could kill me ninja and yojinbo look back sion is using force throw and he picks up the biggest rock every and throws it at them it his them before they can respond and the roll down the hill power less and sion goes over to  Eainphous and says how the foot

*Okay, about this time, I am rather pissed off.*

"Gurrrrrr....  EAINPHOUS!  What the heck was that!"

"Scion, didn't I originally come here to fight you? Well, that sucks for you."

"This is Darth Gabriel to Dreadnought X5, focus on target, fire at will."

"Stay right there Scion, and keep Eainphous close, I hope to get a two for one deal here." 

*Booming evil laughter. Steps into transport, and takes off for X5.*

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

*But little to gabriel's knowledge, the ninja and his apprentice have stowed away on the ship a creep into the droid control bay. There they will stay till the end of the duration.*

*sion comes up towards me*
*I through my lightsaber, just skinning his arm*
*sends a bekon signal to my ship*

"Nice try..."

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.

*As the lazer batteries warm up on my dreadnought, Scion and Eainphous fight down below.*

"Fire at will, commander."

*Dreadnought opens up on Scion and Eainphous with both side batteries, leaving a crater in the earth. When the smoke clears, there are no remains to be seen.*

"Scan the shuttle for any becons and life forms."

"(In Sy Bisti) There are no becons aboard, but we did detect two unidentified life forms in with the droid control bay."

"Ninja."

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

Yojimbo and the young ninja (Malcolm) use their ninja stealth to sneak around the ship. They stealthily kill many guards until Gabriel shows up.

Gabriel: "Its time for you two to die!"

Malcolm: "Hell No!"

Yojimbo throws a ninja death star at Gabriel which he didn't expect catching him in his lightsaber hand! Disabling use of that arm.

Yojimbo: "You can't handle the ninja stylee!"

*Two Noghori assassins drop out of the seiling and kill Malcom.*

"Bet you didn't expect that. It helps to travel to the Unknown regions."

*Picks up other arm and reataches it.*

"Now, you die Ninja."

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

"This is just stupid, come on man. Your frickin arm is off, you can't just like reatach it and kill every apprentice I have now. let's have a good fight here!"

"One on One" * steps back and calms himself*

*He slowly pulls out his sword and is prepared to fight at a disadvantage.*

*Two exp. Ninja come from the shadows and kill the assasins. They surround both fighters creating a make shift circle*

"No force, just skill!" yells the one from behind Gabriel. "Or we will kill you easily and quickly."

Okay, you guys need to brush up on your species. A couple of human assassins are not going to slaughter a couple of Noghri. Look them up, they are extremely powerful, and not easily defeated. Look up Chiss while you are at it.

"Now, you die."

*Swings around and dodges out of the way as two Chiss attack with poisoned vibroblades.*

*Evil laughter.*

*Squads of Chiss and Noghri come up behind Ninja and and apprentice.*

"You are surrounded. Leave now. You are experiancing something that rarely happens, I am letting you go. Leave now, or be destroyed. Your choice."

*Ignites both lightsabers and stands at battle stance.*

"Leave."

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"

LOrd sion arives with his assasins ** sion says their not leaving they must die** because they will come back agian***kill em he says**Darth Gabriel and sion agree that they must be killed and they get into battle stances the ninjas are corneered