Re: Favorite Party Member

Bastila Shan Man! Her british accent added difinatly to the game.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

yea it tells us that the british havent been killed in future history lol

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

Loved all the characters except Jolie what a wussie!  Mission loved her ass! Carth only thing that botherd me about him sounded femie like he was a beef stick smoker. But he turned out to be straight so he was cool. I still want KOTR 3 to return the old cast have one final battle Hk 47 leading the HK 50's Canderous leading the Mandalorians and of course Revan kicking ass killing the Sith. the KOTR II has to be one of the worst seguels since Grease 2?

t3-m4,Feb 20 2006, 08:37 AM wrote:

Statemant: HK-47 is my favorite party member, expensive too.

Meh, not if you were on the dark side.
You light siders had to pay 5000 for him, us dark siders only had to pay 2500, and at that time of the game, I had 32000 credits, nothing I couldn't afford.

See how much easier it is to be a Sith? Come to the darkness my Jedi! Convert to evil, and passion!

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.

I laugh at your pathetic attempts to turn people to the dark side. You are now sith master!

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Im not sith, i do follow the path of the Dark side, but i am not sith. I opose the jedi which is why i choose this path, but i also opose the sith. But i am more Dark then grey. Just becuase you are light doesnt mean your a jedi and just becuase you are Dark doesnt make you a sith. It just defines your emotional displacement to the world. In otherwords Yojimbo, i would glady help you kill Darth Eainphous and still not be oposed to you.   big_smile

I never doubted that in the first place. We relate evil with sith usually. I don't have a lightsaber so I'll need urs to help. I have to sneak attack.

bastila for me
she is a jedi and its handy for the begining(almost begining) of the game wink

even if you kill me, i will be stronger then before. - ben kenobi

My party always consisted of Jedi. Showing how narrow-minded I am. The only people I used extensively was Bastila, Jolee, and Juhani. When Bastila was gone, or I didn't have Jolee, I used Carth, and rarely HK. Other than that, not much else.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

i use hk all the time and u rarely do

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n264/Schwartee93/atrox1.jpg

Uhh...correct? :huh:

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg

Huh? Well...I used Canderous and jolee since they have a lot of diolougue together, especially on korriban. I modified my game so that I was a scout (with ninja stealth) throughout the whole story.

Darth Eainphous,Feb 21 2006, 04:11 AM wrote:

t3-m4,Feb 20 2006, 08:37 AM wrote:

Statemant: HK-47 is my favorite party member, expensive too.

Meh, not if you were on the dark side.
You light siders had to pay 5000 for him, us dark siders only had to pay 2500, and at that time of the game, I had 32000 credits, nothing I couldn't afford.

See how much easier it is to be a Sith? Come to the darkness my Jedi! Convert to evil, and passion!

I paid 3000 for HK

i like hk-47 because he is evil, oh wait i am light side, o well the force is with me hehehe

there is no death, there is only the force
strong am i with the Force. Yoda

I like HK-47. I thought it would be cool to have an assassin robot in real life. Besides, he is evil.

*Evil Laughter, Lightning strikes, and thunder sounds in the distance.*

"Semper Paratus"
"Attero Totus Sanctus"
"Silently this one moves amongst the helpless and the oppressed."
"Nosferatu - Carpe Noctem"
"Fraternitas furvus occido"

bastila is the next best and its a little unfare if revan is in there but who cares revan rules

You should do another poll without Revan wink

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
-Jedi code

HK-47 was awesome and Jolee was funny "You saved my wrinkled old butt more than once if I recall"
"Answer: yes i am eager to particapate in some unadultrated violence"
lol  lol  lol
yeah i agree

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc117/JaqNamikaze/Revan.png

Well if you won't do one, I will! There will be a new poll up soon, well by the time you read this it will already be up wink

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
-Jedi code

cool  smile

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc117/JaqNamikaze/Revan.png