Re: Clans And Cults

I've said it on this site several times and i will say it again. The kinda crap starts wars.

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Exactly what i said at the start, when this topic was bought up. This is why clans and cults cannot happen ever at this site. Tristus, if you want to roleplay, then go to Solider Side, Domi's and myselfs, and another persons who isnt joined here, newest site. Its a roleplay. Dont come here and bring your Brotherhood stuff back. We, the people present when N******s was here, are trying to forget all of that stuff. Tristus, if you know the truth about N******s, then please, enlighten us all.

Darth Tristus,Mar 9 2006, 01:40 AM wrote:

Silence. This is just stupid. Now you're intending on attacking someone who you ASSUME to be N******s because he took N******s' side. Well, incase you didn't notice, I took N******s' side as well. Really, you all made him look like Hitler reincarnate in the discussions about him. If you notice, most of his 'crimes' didn't even commence until that new guy joined who claimed to be N******s, as well as several others. If you actually believed that idiot was Nipehous first glance, you were being blinded fools who were just looking for a reason to hate N******s.

Were you on the old site?! NO! If N*******s was allowed to do what he wanted you wouldn't even post here! This site would be ruined as old one was! I've been on the old site and N*******s got me fooled with his return as MOTL.You have no idea what I am talking about becouse you haven't been on the old site idiot!

hey hey hey, lets just settle down. For the record, Tristus was there, he was a key figure in the BBP. His screen name wasnt Darth Tristus at bastilashan.com. He was Moordrael if I remember correctly. And, again for the record. I did not accuse Eainphous of anything except acting like "him". And, all I said was that if you re arranged most of the letters of Eainphous, it spells N******s. I did not accuse him of BEING N******s. There is a part of my mind that thinks that he could be N******s, based on the whole name theory, and usually I am right about these things eg the whole MOTL and Darth Claine saga. But this time, i have no evidence, as i did in previous instances. So I cannot prove that he is N******s, so Tristus, just lay off ok. And, everyone else, you really need to settle down. Hes one guy, so what if hes here. If he acts up Revan will notice and ban him straight away. This has been said many times before, and I'll say it again. This is exactly what HE wants. He wants us to fight. He wants us to argue within ourselves. He wants us to suspect other people are him. He gets pleasure out of this sort of stuff. If we just stop talking about him, he will go away. He will be defeated. We wont hear from him if you just stop talking and arguing about him and what he did. JUST GET OVER IT! Build a bridge for heavens sake.

It ain't so much as us arguing over the clans, it's more of us arguing that the clans will destroy the site. We need to argue over this.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/ehm1883/untitled2.png

Yeah but people bring up the incident over and over again. It will never go away. I think we should just stick to talking about kotor. I'm happy with that.

There will always be Sith, as long as the Jedi remain.
When there is peace, prepare for war.

yes, but there's going to be someone who will disagree.

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/ehm1883/untitled2.png

Becuase there is always someone who wants to fight...

Do not fear death. Death is all around us. If we show fear it jumps at us faster than lighting, but, if we do not show fear, it casts it's eye upon us gently and guides us slowly into infinity.

Alright, you think I don't have a clue who the world N******s is? I actually DO communicate with him. He made a new site, and the link is in my signature. I know N******s' story, and I know yours as well.

They both make sense, but only one is right.
And your saying that I "act" like N******s? Well just how does N******s act like? Idiotic... impulsive... childesh? Well hey, guess what, you all are acting the same way!

Regards,

"Fraternitas Furvus Occido"
Resurrect, and you shall find... peace.

I just checked out that site. The only member on is N******s. This leads me to believe that possibly, you could be N******s. Anyway, if im wrong, join Soldier Side. If im right, i'll join SWRP or whatever. I now know that there are 2 sites recently made called Star Wars Role Play and Star Wars Roll Play. N******s spelt his wrong, as he would usually spell things wrong.

Well, firstly, I agree with TDLOTS. We all need to calm down for a change. Secondly, there have been so many N******s posers over the months, so it wouldn't be wise to start accusing people of being him. (Not that I'm saying any of you are) Thirdly, to hopefully end this discussion one and for all, I think it's settled that Clans won't appear on this specific site. If anyone -really- wants to continue discussing N******s, do it on private tells, or, if for some reason you feel it's -that- important, which I don't think many people will, then post a SINGLE topic about it, and don't mention it anywhere else. At least contain the talk about N******s if it really annoys you that much. (And yeah, TDLOTS, it was Moordrael.)

Everyone wants to go to Heaven.
No one wants to die.

Personally, I think that it is healthy for them to vent they're suspitions and hatred.

Well, at least focus it to one place, rather than litter the entire forum.

Everyone wants to go to Heaven.
No one wants to die.

Well...it is not that bad...yet.

I say down with the cults and clans because this is not world of warcraft.

DEATH TO THE JEDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img26/9664/newjestersigfinal.jpg

time to end this!!!

IAM LEGEND!!!!!not.
this topic is old.

bbcode

You are lame and yes this topic is very old.  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

play the lame game.

bbcode

Spartan, CONGRATZ on making it to the rank of Master.  big_smile  B)

leave it to Spartan to resurrect a dead topic......lol. way to go with the master thing, tho man! big_smile  B)

I Am Jedi
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6228/lsmu.jpg